Can't Sleep Love

*Scott's POV*
I grabbed him by his thin, frail wrist and we ran out the door giggling with the car keys in my hand. "Where are we going you still haven't told me!" Mitch asked me having stopped running slowing me down. "I don't know yet." I said shyly. He walked closer to me slowly hiding a smile. I put an arm around his waist and he giggled and leaned toward me and stood on his tippy toes connecting our lips. My face felt hotter and his soft lips were enough to make me happy for quite a long time. He backed away and I couldn't help but smile at his gorgeous features. I rose a hand to his hair brushing it out of his eye and to the side of his cheek. "Well wherever we're going we should probably be on our way." He said. "Okay." I whispered. We hopped in the car and started the journey to wherever we were headed.

"Are we almost there? It's been almost an hour!" He complained. I grabbed his hand with me free one and intertwined our fingers. I rubbed his knuckles with my thumb gently. It seemed to have soothed him.
We pull into a dirt road and I park the car right in the middle of it. It was abandoned anyways. "We're here!" I said unbuckling myself and pressing the button to unbuckle Mitch. He looked out the window then to me with a confused expression. "Really?" He asked with sass apparent in his tone. "Yeah. Come on get out." I said. He unwound himself and we both got out of the car, him waiting for me in front of it. I grabbed his hand and we began walking to the wooded area around the road. "I really don't get this." He said shaking his head looking down at his feet. "Don't get what?" I asked. "Why are we here? What's so special about the woods? I mean I'm glad you set aside the time to hang out with me but we could be doing better things." He added. "Darling, you don't even know where you are." I said with a soft laugh. "Well neither do-" He yelled. "Don't yell." I said cutting him off and quieting his tone . He sighed and squeezed my hand. After a few minutes of walking we ended up with a grass hill in front of us. "Well now what?" He asked. "We walk up the hill it's not that hard. Come on I'll carry you." I laughed. "Shut up I can walk." Mitch sassed. "Not for long." I muttered. "What?"
"Nothing."
"Really?"
"Yeah I'm sure." We walked side by side for a good 3 seconds before he stopped walking letting me pass him up. "I don't wanna." He shook his head and crossed his arms. I walked back over to him and got behind him. "Thank god you're light." I said. I grabbed the underside of his knees and put an arm around the back of his shoulders picking him up and carrying him to the top of the hill. He didn't complain or say much. other than an occasional "you're stupid".
We got to the top and I lay him down next to me on the grass. He had kind of dozed off so it was harder for him to lose his grip on me. "Yay we got somewhere." He whispered. "We've been getting somewhere this whole time you were just asleep." I joked. I sat down next to him putting an arm around him and pulling his body close to mine. His thigh on top of mine and small arm around my back. He rest his head on my shoulder and we sat in comfortable silence until the breeze came past us and it began to get colder. "Do we have a blanket?" He asked. "No, I'm sorry I didn't know it would get cold." I said pulling him closer and rubbing his arms up and down in attempt to warm him. "Whatever" He sighed melting into my touch. "I'm good now."

*1 hour time skip*

We walk through the front door and I head toward my bedroom. I change out of today's clothes and into my sweatpants. After performing my nightly routine, I crawl under my covers and laugh lightly to myself. Today was simply one of the best days I've ever had. Not a minute later I head a knock on my door. "Yes?" I ask. "Scott?"  Mitch asks softly as if to not wake me. "Come in." I rush. He walks through the door wearing a large tee shirt and boxers. I wish I could hug his small body forever. "Get in." I say opening the covers for him. He slides in and seems to get more comfortable next to me. His head in the crook of my neck and my arm around his back could not be more perfect. I feel myself blushing uncontrollably and smiling so hard my cheeks were on fire. I knew I wasn't going to sleep tonight.

DO WE LOVE IT? (inspired by literally my favorite song in the universe ever) "Can't Sleep Love" -Pentatonix
I've listened to it at least 50 times as of last night up to now and I couldn't love it more. Have an awesome day or whatever time it is where you are!!! ~ Clairberries💋