Happy Birthday

so I teased y'all a lot about the new one shot I was writing and I'm almost done with it! Just adding finishing touches and it will be up. Hope you guys are excited! it took me a while to write because I went really in depth and I had a theme to it which one of you guys caught on to and that made me so happy so thanks so much and enjoy!

*Mitch's POV*

I fluttered my eyes open and looked at the ceiling mindlessly. I roll over on my side still wrapped in my blanket and pick up my phone. I notice a text from Kirstie and 15 from Scott. Seeing his name on my phone made me smile just a little bit. I go through and read them all.

Scott <3: HAPPY BIRTHDAY I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MITCHY TEXT ME AS SOON AS YOU WAKE UP SO I CAN KISS YOUR BEAUTIFUL FACE

Scott <3: ok you probably have super cool awesome plans for your birthday rn so its ok if you don't want me to come over today

Scott <3: I

Scott <3: LOVE

Scott <3: YOU

Scott <3: SO

Scott <3: MUCH

Scott <3: ok you have to promise me you're not eating all that ice cream I bought you yet cause we were supposed to eat it together and watch mean girls.

Scott <3: if you want because there are a lot of good movies to watch

Scott <3: I want to take you to dinner can you ask your parents?

Scott <3: loveyouloveyouloveyouloveyouloveyouloveyouloveyouloveyouloveyoulooooooovvveeeeeyyyyyyyooooooouuuuuuu

Scott <3: WAKE UP BABE PLEASE

Scott <3: when I see you I'm going to tickle you to death watch yourself

Scott <3: I swear when we're married if you sleep for this long I'm gonna leave you

Scott <3: JUST KIDDING I WOULD NEVER LEAVE YOU FOR ANYTHING I PROMISE I LOVE YOU TOO MUCH

Scott <3: please text me back and say you didn't take me seriously about leaving you...

When we're married.

It stuck at the top of my mind like a lightbulb that won't go away. I didn't think for a second that he thought of me like that. My cheeks were burning and felt sore from reading his texts. I rubbed my eyes and sat all the way up and went to Kirstie's text.

Kirstieee: SCOTT WANTS TO SEE YOU TODAY AND POSSIBLY GO TO DINNER OMG MIIIIIITCH ANSWER ME

I shook my head a little before texting both of them back.

Mitch: I know Jesus Kirst I can read texts he told me already chillllll

Kirstieee: okay fine I was just excited gosh ;)

Mitch: I know I know <3

Then I went to Scott's name and it took me a while to type it out cause he had said so much.

Mitchy: I'M AWAKE GOSH SCOTT OKAY I LOVE YOU A LOT TOO, I don't have plans today, I didn't eat the ice cream yet, and mean girls is fine, and I'm sure my parents are cool with me going to dinner with you, lllllllllllooooooooooovvvvvvveeeeeeee yyyyyyyyyoooouuuuuuuu ttttttttooooooooooooooo ,don't tickle me to death I would punch you, I was just sleeping in a bit longer, and I wasn't taking you seriously about leaving me I know you wouldn't.

He responded only less than a minute later.

Scott <3: Love you more, and we are totally doing movie and ice cream, awesome can't wait, swear to god I love you more, I'm totally tickling you, and good cause you're my everything.