Roses

*Mitch's POV*

I woke up slowly feeling the faint heat from the open window on my back. I feel around the bed to make sure Scott isn't still here. Good. He's not. I get up fast and run to the bathroom to fix my hair and put on foundation. I run my cold fingers through my hair and set it in place with products. I don't have much time. I splash the cold water on my face and wipe it off quickly. I swipe on foundation as quickly as possible then throw on a jacket. I slip on my black skinny jeans and take my sunglasses from the top of my dresser where I see a picture of Scott and I. I reach for the frame and put it into my jacket pocket and run out of our room. I walk past our living room to see Scott fast asleep on our couch. I'm tempted to walk up to him and kiss him, but I'm afraid I'll wake him and this isn't the time to wake him up. I'm on a mission. I pace toward the counter, grab my keys, and walk out the door locking it back. I hop into my car and start driving the long drive. 

*Scott's POV*

I flutter my eyes and just them to the still darkness around me in our house. I sit up and grab my phone from our coffee table checking through Instagram and Twitter very quickly. I stand up and yawn before heading to Mitch's room to check on him and make sure he slept well. I knock quietly on the door. "Mitchie, can I come in?" I ask. No response. Maybe he is still asleep. I decide to walk in anyways. I slowly open the door and walk inside only to see that he isn't there. I panic and my heart sinks. "Mitch?" I ask louder. I walk faster to the bathroom and swing the door open. Not there either. I go back to his room because I noticed something different. The picture of us. It's gone. So is he. Silent tears start to fall from my eyes and I cover my face and breathe heavily. "Where are you Mitch?" I whisper to myself.

 *Mitch's POV*

I drive up to the small building in the shopping strip that Scott and I always go to. I take the picture frame from my pocket and I smile at the memory of us together. I love Scott with all my heart and I thought I would take this just so I can see us together. I get out of my car and hurry on into the shop hoping that he isn't awake yet. After all it's 8:00 and he is always up at 9:30 anyways. I walk in and look around at all the beautiful flowers around me. I admire the roses. Especially the Bright red ones that I know Scott loves as well. I pick one up and place it in the Plastic bag. This is the only place to get nice flowers in LA that we know of and I knew I would go here. I take it up to the counter. "Did you find everything okay today?" The lady asks. "Yes I did thank you." I respond. She smiles and rings it up. I pay her the total which was quite expensive and run out of the tiny shop and back to my car. I sit the rose in the seat next to me and turn on the car checking my hair and face in the mirror. I begin driving back home smiling uncontrollably because I was thinking of Scott. He's so beautiful. 

 *Scott's POV*

I decided to stop crying ad think about the possibility that maybe he is coming back. 20 minutes and still no Mitch. I hear a key in the door and pick up my head from its current down position. I hear the lock turn and I see Mitch appear in the doorway trying to walk in quietly. He sees me fast after looking back up to meet my eyes with his hands behind his back. I run up to him and put my hands on his shoulders. "Where have you been? you scared me half to death! Mitchell don't do that ever again!" I yelled pulling him inside and shutting the door. He smiled and looked up at me. He pulls his hands from his back to reveal a beautiful red rose and holds it up to me smiling even wider. "Do you like it Scott?" He asks quieter. My worried expression falls and I sigh in relief. God I love him so much. "I love it Mitch thank you." I pull him into a tight bear hug and he snakes his frail arms around my torso. I pull back slowly and I put one hand on his cheek and he leaned into it. His arms still around me. I smile lightly at him staring into his beautiful brown eyes and he blushes and looks down at his feet. "Thank you so much, Mitch. I love you." I whisper the last part as I pull him into another hug this time running a hand through his silky hair. "Scott?" He asks. "Yes?" I respond. He begins to dig his head into the crook of my neck and his cold nose touches my skin. He draws circles on my back with his fingers. "I love you too." He says against my neck and I lay my head on his shoulder. I pull away from him hesitantly and grab the under side of his knees and grabbing him from around his back carrying him to our living room. I sit down on the couch with him on my lap as he looks up at me and traces my jawline. I kiss his cheek and we lay down together. I put my arms around him and he puts his smaller hands over mine. A couple minutes later he turns around so he is facing me. "Scott?" He asks. "Yes darling?" I respond. "You're better than Beyoncé." He laughs. I laugh a bit too looking down at him. He stares back at me smiling and I know that his eyes are the ones I want to get lost in for the rest of my life. 

 YAY GO CLAIR YOU DID IT !!!!!! It's 2:40 AM but you did it!!!!! lol leave requests for me so I can write what you want k? love yall bunches!❤️❤️