a v scömìche Christmas

*Scott's POV*

I sat on our couch with Mitch cuddled close to my side with his tiny arms wrapped around my chest. His head laying on my chest near my heart. I had one hand on his back and one hand running through his soft hair. We were watching a Christmas movie until Mitch dozed off and I let him but I kept watching letting him relax. The sun was still setting outside but we had shut the curtains to keep it dark. He looked so adorable and like if anything were to touch him he would break. I tightened my grip around him as he did on me. I kissed the top of his head and smiled at the sweet short pleasure of kissing him. He smiled against my heart and giggled making me melt. 

"Hey I'll go make hot chocolate?" He asked loosening his grip around me. "Yeah sure. Please hurry I'll get cold." I complained. "Be right back" he smiled and got up. A couple minutes later when I heard him stirring in the mugs I walked up to him from behind and hugged him inhaling his sweet scent. I lay my head on his shoulder and he giggled. "Go back to the couch its ready!" He laughed. I pulled away and walked back over to our spot on the couch with our big blanket. I got under it and got comfortable. "Here you go." Mitch said as he handed me the cup. "Thanks babe" I smirked. He sat back down and got under the blankets sitting with his legs across mine and his elmo mug in his free hand while the other went to play with my hair. I smiled at him and kissed his nose. He crinkled his nose and giggled at me. "You're so beautiful Mitch" I said looking deep in his eyes. "Scott you tell me all the time. And you are too." He added. "I only tell you because it's true." I said moving his hair from his soft blushing cheeks. "Scott?" "Yes?" "I love you a lot. Like a lot." He said as he sipped his hot chocolate and gave me my mug. "I love you too. Like a lot" I added. I took a sip from my hot chocolate and set it back down on the coffee table. I pulled him closer to me and kept my arms protectively around his waist. 

"You know we have to get ready for dinner tonight like right now?" I asked. "Yeah I know we should probably do that." He chuckled. I kissed his cheek and stood up. He moved his legs and got up and walked behind me to our bedroom. I opened the door and began looking through my dresser for anything cute to wear. Mitch looked in the closet and walked out with Black skinny jeans and combat boots. "Hey Samantha?" He asked "Yeah?" "Can I wear your cloud sweater? I really love it." He said and looked up at me innocently. "Whatever you want sweetie" I said pulling out my Black pants and My flawless flannel. "SnapBack? or no" "Eh you look perfect." Mitch said pulling on his jeans. "Thanks anyways I guess no SnapBack." I chuckled. A few minutes later when we were ready to go, We walked to the car together in the cold wind with Mitch hugging my arm and his face in my bicep. "It's freezing!" He exclaimed. "Mitch, it's December." I said rolling my eyes and rubbing his arm. We started the drive out to dinner at Kirstin's house with Jeremy and her. 

We got there and I knocked on the door with Mitch clinging to my side. Kirstie ran to the door and opened it ushering us inside. "Hey guys! I'm so glad to see you! Dinner is almost ready and by the way you two look so cute together right now just absolutely adorable!" She said in one breath and we laughed at her. Jeremy walked over to us giving us quick side hugs. "Good to see y'all!" He smiled at us. Mitch pulled himself closer to me. Kirstie ran back to the kitchen and yelled "It's ready!" "Good it smells great K!" I yelled back to her. Mitch laughed at me and walked us over to the table. I walked over to where he was and pulled out his chair for him to sit in then pushed it back closer to the table. "Thank you Scotty" He said. I kissed the top of his head and sat down in the seat next to him. Kirstie came back in with the dinner and we served ourselves to Ham, mashed potatoes, Green beans, and Gluten-Free dinner rolls. And for dessert vanilla ice cream and Pumpkin pie. "Thank you so much for dinner Kirst." Mitch said gratefulness apparent in his tone. "Oh it's my pleasure getting to see you!" She responded. "Well it's always good to have you guys over." Jeremy said. Half an hour later, we left with full stomachs and hearts full of love and warm Christmas feelings.

 We walked back into our warm house that smelled lightly of cookies. I stopped in the doorway and held Mitch's arms. "Look up Mitchie!" I whisper shouted. A mistletoe hung above our heads. He giggled and looked up. I carefully observed his bright sparkling eyes as he grinned. He looked back at me and hooked his arms around my neck, stood up on his toes, and leaned in toward my face. I softly connected our lips in a sweet, kind of short kiss. I pulled back and watched him blush. "Thank you for making today worth it." I said as I pulled him by the waist closer to me. "my pleasure,I'm so tired!" Mitch complained. "Let's go to sleep then darling." I responded picking him up with his legs wrapped around my waist and arms around my neck burying his face in my shoulder. I supported him by holding his lower back. I carried him to our room and by that time he was half asleep. I lowered him onto the bed and covered him up with our blanket. I kissed his forehead and cheek before hopping in myself and pulling him closer to me and laying one arm on his stomach under my sweater drawing little shapes on it. He put his tiny cold hands over mine and giggled at the touch. "I love you Mitch." I whispered. "I love you too Scott." He murmured. I leaned over and kissed his Cheek one last time keeping my arms protectively around his torso. And so we fell asleep with happy Holiday dreams and enough love to fill all the oceans. 

 dedicated to @for3verfcute_ cause ily. WHY DO I ONLY WORK ON THESE WHEN I SHOULD BE ASLEEP? gosh😞 but hey guys I just got 800 followers on Instagram so yay!! and if y'all don't give me requests then I'm going to keep doing my own stuff k? love y'all bunches <3