Chapter 6

Step,Step, Step

Levi ran as quietly as he could throughout the halls of HQ, looking for LA.

Don't be dead, please. Please still be here, don't be hurt. I'll find you, I promise. He thought. His steps got quicker and his breath got more rugged. "Dammit, Dammit," he cursed. He stopped and listened to the silence. His heart hoped for something. Just a whisper. He wanted to help her and he wanted to kick Reiner's ass. Hard.

"Reiner Stop please!" he heard as he passed the gun hold. He back tracked his steps without hesitation. His eyes scanned the hold. Nowhere. He slowly stepped into the hold. "A-ah! Reiner!" LA screamed. A horrid squelch echoed throughout the hold. This is when Levi saw it.

Reiner slashed into LA's stomach violently. Her mouth held a tight gag and her tears streamed down her face in a constant flow. She pulled against the bonds that held her wrists and ankles as she watched Reiner cut deep into her stomach. Reiner pushed her to the ground and stomped on her chest. The plain white gag soon filled with the dark crimson blood the erupted from her mouth each time Reiner hit her chest.

Levi kneed Reiner in the jaw, making him pass out. He looked at LA, who was know pale and nearly unconscious. He ripped through the ropes and propped her up. Her eyes flickered in color but she still managed to raise her hand to her head in salute. "C-cor-pra-ll.." she muttered. Levi put his hands under her legs and head, supporting her as fell onto her chest. "LA don't close your eyes" Levi demanded. LA nodded her head slighlty as Levi pulled her up and held bridal style. Before she knew, he had begun running.

LA could see some faces she remembered. Mikasa, Armin, Eren, Jean. They all looked terrified to see her like this and even more surprised to see Levi running with her. A wave of exhaustion swept over her. "I-Im s-sory" she choked out before falling unconscious.