Chapter 13

LA woke up in the infirmary once again. Her throat hurt like crazy and her head pounded. She scanned the plain white room. There was a unmade messy bed beside her, separated only by a small bedside table. Someone had been sleeping there. She didn't know of anyone else who got hurt besides her and... Levi... LEVI! She sat up quickly, and regretted it even faster. You heard clicking down the hall and the door creaked open, scaring her slightly. She saw the familiar grey eyes she loved. Levi walked in on crutches and a splint on his leg. He noticed you staring stoically at his hair. 

"Levi, your hair is a mess. Come here baby." She said grabbing a comb off the beside table. He walked over, but he was seriously confused. He made his way over to her bed and sat down. LA grabbed his crutches and leaned them against the bed frame. Levi looked at her blankly. She gently grabbed his cheek and started brushing his hair. She hit a knot and he growled at her. She pierced her lips, furrowed her eyebrows and growled back, sounding like an puppy. Levi blushed at her actions but kept a straight face. She finish brushing his hair and ran her fingers through it. Levi grabbed her wrist.

"LA If you keep doing that. I wont be able to hold back any longer." he said in a husky voice. She removed her hand from his hair and tilted her head. "Hold back? What does that mean?" Levi couldn't believe she didn't know what he meant. He pecked her on the lips and held her jaw in his hand. "God you're so innocent. Stay that way OK?" he asked. She giggled and nodded. She helped him back up, onto his crutches and she got up on her own. She hadn't hurt her leg but couldn't walk far because her chest injuries. She walked to where the  other cadets were training and sat down beside some of the resting cadets, fitting in immediately. Levi watched her from under a tarp with Commander Erwin Smith standing at his side. He smiled to himself, shocking Erwin. "You really love that girl, don't you?" Erwin asked. Levi nodded and responded, still looking at LA. "She's Farlan Church's younger dontcha know..." Erwin raised his eyebrows and looked sternly down at Levi. "Really? That explains her strong will. Not to mention her impressive scores." he smirked. Levi furrowed, "Her scores? Ive never seen them.." he admitted honestly. Erwin chuckled and folded his arms. "Her score are top of her class, she has the survival instincts of the oldest person in the Scouting Legion. Dare I say she is better then said person. That's why we have a meeting with the king and Dot Pixis tomorrow." he finished. 

Levi thought to himself.  'I know why she has such instincts.'