Chapter 9

All the cadets lined up for psychical health checks. The boys in one and the girls in another line and apparently Levi didn't get the memo. LA stood nervously in the line among the chatting girls. Annie  set her hand on LA's shoulder. "Hey, it will be OK. They will probably just clean your wound and send you on your way." she soothed. LA sighed as trembled as she the thoughts of doctors filled her mind. She wanted to be able to hold Levi's hand.

Speak of the devil. 

Levi ran fast towards the group of cadets. He scanned the room for his familiar blonde. His eyes set on her and made a B-Line.  He forcefully grabbed her wrist and jerked her away from the line. Her eyes widened from surprise but quickly realized it was him. His stoic eyes met her's which were filled with worry. "LA, why are you stiff? Are you worried?" he asked coldly. LA nodded and broke eye contact with her superior. "Im just scared..." she whispered, keeping her head low. She felt Levi's hand snake and intertwine with hers. She rested her head on his chest and listened to his heartbeat. Slow, steady, comforting. She lost time with him there. Before she knew it, she was called in.

LA walked through the blue curtains to see a male in a white coat. Her heart dropped when she saw his lust filled eyes . "Undress and lay down." he said coldly. She removed her jacket and unbuttoned her shirt, leaving her in her bra. She yelped as a cold pair of hand unclasp her bra, sending it onto the floor.

Swish

A very protective Levi swung open the curtains. His eyes glared daggers at the doctor. He grabbed the doctors coat and pulled him backwards. He stood the man up and slammed his head into his knee. LA gasped as she realized the blood now dripping from the doctor's forehead. Soon enough gaurds showed up. They took the doctor and walked off. "L-levi, are you ok?" she asked concernedly. She attempted to get up from the bed and walk to him, but she fell to the floor. Her whimper caught Levi's attention. He turned around. "LA?!" his voice sounded worried. She whimpered and looked up him, hand on her stomach. He grabbed a cloth and covered the bleeding, hoping it to stop. As he pressed down, she gripped his arm. "Levi! Stop!" she choked out through tears. He refused to stop and pressed down harder. She screamed, her voice cracking. The bleeding stopped and Levi bandaged her. He looked at her, her eyes closed and her hand twitching. She forced herself to get up. "LA no! Dont get up! Lay back down." She glared at him and looked away.

"No.. Levi.."