Chapter 12

Levi helped her onto his horse, he felt her tense and she quickly grabbed onto his torso. Levi hid his blush, feeling her breasts on his back. "Hey Brat calm down." he whispered. She grabbed him tighter as the horse started to run. "Levi! Im scared of horses.." she yelped. He felt a drop on his nose and looked up. Shit its raining. The rain started pouring down and the drenched their clothes. The horse lost its footing, sending them both soaring.

Levi was sent straight into a near by building. "Fuck.." he cursed as he looked down. He was bleeding from his arm and stomach. He wiped the rain from his face and looked around. He couldnt see LA. "LA? LA! Oh God! Say something if you can hear me!" he screamed. He forced himself up and frantically looked around. He finally saw a small figure halfway down the street. LA was face-down in the gravel, a dark pool forming around her. Levi cursed and ran over. "LA baby I'm right here." he whispered. She whimpered as he gently lifted her off the ground. Blood dripped out of her mouth and he eyes hung half-shut. She looked up at him and smiled. He smiled back, hoping to reassure her.

"Levi.. your hurt." she grabbed onto his shirt and he pulled them to a building. He collapsed with an OOF on the side of the building. LA surprisingly sat up and pulled off her shirt then Levi's. He responded with a blush. "Levi... I.. am going to c-clean your cut.." she dug in her pocket for a small bottle of alcohol. She opened it and poured it into Levi's cut. He screamed in agony, which made LA cry. "Levi..I'm so sorry!" she whimpered. She tore her shirt and covered his cuts, wrapping them tightly. "There.. I'm done.. no more pain.. just relax Levi.." 

LA slid down Levi's chest. His expression when from painful to worry VERY QUICKLY. Blood seeped onto his chest from her mouth and she was breathing heavily. "LA Sit up for me please." he asked sweetly. She gathered up all her strength and sat up. He scooted her on his lap and held her by the waist. He kissed her deeply, knowing she was very weak. She kissed back for a second before closing her eyes. She fell on his shoulder and coughed, heaving blood and causing her injuries to worsen. Levi kissed her head as he started to grow tired as well.. "Don't worry LA.." he whispered.  The rain was starting to worsen, nobody would even think about going outside right now. The horse was nowhere to be seen and  Riot was bleeding out. He had to do something. He looked down at his bandages. She had suffered all her strength into  making sure he didn't bleed out. He put his hand under her rear and lifted himself up. His leg ached as he trudged along and he hissed in pain. He limped all the to last block before HQ. He felt LA tense suddenly, her hand clutching his bandages. He wiped the blood that seeped from her mouth and played with her hair. He sat down against a near by building and stroked her drenched hair.

Loud stomping caught his attention as 2 horses ran towards him. "Captain! Is that you!" a voice screamed. He recognized the voices. "Cadet Yaeger! Cadet Arlert! Take LA and get a room ready! " he demanded. Armin went back to the HQ to get a room for LA ready and nurses on call. Eren hopped off his horse and helped Levi get her onto the horse. Eren then got back on and steadied her while he rode off.

"Dont worry LA"