Begging for what I need.

⚠️SMUT WARNING
Small editor note:

ZAMNNN THANK YOU FOR 1.0K?+ VIEWS I REALLY APPRECIATE IT. I made this whole story as a silly joke but y'all want more VERY sorry if I make mistakes and If yk me irl no you don't.

"Come-on closer" you did as he asked and you where now standing right in front of him "Now get down on your knees." You place your hand on his thigh to hold your balance. You found yourself on your knees looking up at jack. He seemed to enjoy this alot "You seem so desperate." His voice changed he sounded soo.. breedable you wanted nothing but him at that moment. "What if I am?"  He was blushing a little but he went on to say "Beg for me come-on" your eyes stuck onto his body and his face 'DAMNN he was so fine'. "Please, please give me what I want, I need it please." You started begging for what you craved the most. You wanted his dick so bad.

He moved his hand to the side of your head caressing your hair. 'why couldn't he just fuck me already. He's making me so wet/hard.' he suddenly grabbed my hand and placed it on the bulge on his pants. I started rubbing the spot he seemed to really liked that, he threw his head back putting a hand over his mouth holding in small moans. You unbuttoned his pants and pulled them completely down. You where able to see the outline of his throbbing cock "Your the one that's desperate now hm?" he doesn't answer you just spreads his legs open for you. You then pull his boxer off his dick flew out precum all-over his tip you started stroking him, you could hear him whimpering slightly. You could tell he couldn't hold it in for longer. You started stroking him faster he snaped. He let out a moan as you suddenly start sucking him.

JACKS POV:
'Fuck.. this feels way to good'  I thought to myself as Y/n sucked me. I had let out small moans. I felt sudden rush of pleasure spread throughout my whole body. Y/n had shoved my throbbing cock  into they're throat. I had let out a whimper 'i didn't think they'd be this good.' I thought feeling pleaser. I grab they're face forcing them to look at me "Move to the other couch.." I said my voice shakey. The other couch was big enough for us to lay on. They quickly moved to the couch laying down on it. I get up and get ontop of them. 'Seems like they really wanted me to pleasure them, they deserve it.'
I pull they're pants and underwear/boxers off.
'They're so wet/hard. Mm they have they're legs wide open' I thought to myself my tip was right at they're entrance with no warning I pushed myself inside them, They had let out a loud groan "Y-your way to big it's not going to fit." I quickly answer them
"I'll make it fit then" I thrust myself in even further 'Oh my they where really tight around me.' I looked down at them, they had tears rolling down they're beautiful face I could tell it was tears of pleasure though. I thrusted myself in and out of them "Oh how good you feel Y/n" I struggled to say my breath growing heavyer as I speed up. My hand moves up to your clit/dick and I start rubbing it thrusting into you at the same time. I feel your legs quivering in pleasure. I then hear you moan out "Please, please ,please" as I hear you beg for me I fully thrust myself into you quickly pulling out and thrusting back in.

My thrust became sloppy as I become close to climax. I had pulled out, stroking myself whimpering a bit feeling overwhelmed. I sudently cum all over your stomach. Both of us breathing heavily sweat over our body's.

I sit up.

STAY TUNED FOR WHAT HAPPENS NEXT. 684 WORDS DAMNNN.