Blood

Kai's POV:

I could feel the panic fill me as we dive off to her house. She was fine yesterday. What could have happened in just those fee hours? Cole had seemed to notice this panic.

"You good buddy?" Cole asks through the communicators. I had to take a deep breath before answering.

"Yeah, just worryed." I speed up until we get to the house. It even looked to the same from the outside. No damage at all. All four of us jump out of our vehicles and rush over to open the door. "I know that Skylsr has a key under her plant. Only problem I that I don't know which one." We start looking around until we find the dull grey key.

"Got it!" Cole hold up the key and walks over to the door, opening it up. A soon as we walk in cold air hit us hard. It was like a freezer in here. Jay shivers.

"Why is it so cold!?" He whines and I just roll my eyes. We all look around but it wasn't until I came up to her bedroom thay I found something. My heart had seemed to drop as I see the blood stains that covered the messed up bed. I can feel every cell in my body panic as my breathe quickens and I look around frantically. Please say I didn't happen again? Not again, please. This would be the third time this has happened. Why did it have to be Skylar? I was moving stuff around like crazy until I stepped on the floorboard by her window. It felt hollow, loose. Quickly I drop to the floor, prying it off, but as soon as it's gone the dread I feel in my gut makes me wish I'd never checked it out. Under the floorboard was a hollow space, and then there was Skylar. Every part of her, cut up into a bloody mess, barely recognizable. Everything blurred out. It happened again. It just kept happening. Why, why, why?

"Kai?" The muffled voice of Lloyd come rushing up. "Kai where are you?" When he sees me he stops, scared to see what I was looking at. "Kai...?" His foot steps get closer and closer as the others rush up the stairs to her room as well. Then as soon as the steps stopped I knew he saw it. He saw exactly what was right infront of me.

"Guy?" Jay comes rushing over but steps back uneasy when he sees all the bloody parts as well. "Oh my god..." Cole come over uneasy but stopped just before he could see the whole thing. He already knew what was there. The room filled with a long silence for a while, until Cole's communicatior goes off.

"Hello?" Cole says into the device. It wasn't clear what the other voice was saying, and I honestly didn't really care. This was my fault. It was. This is the third time it's happened. "....she's gone..." Cole seemed hesitant to say those words to the person on the other side, and when he put the phone down a sigh ledt his lungs. "It was Wu.... He needs us to head back now. Misako will inform the police about this and tell them to clean up." He places his hand on my shoulder, still not looking at the parts. "Kai..." I didnt respond. It's all my fault. "Kai please." I take an empty look at the blood and parts before using all the energy I had left to get up. Cole stayed by me the whole time until I got to my motorcycle. She was gone, just like the other two. It was a long silent ride back, and when we got back I got attacked with a huge hug from my sister.

"...im sorry...." Her arms wrapped around me tightly, and I could tell she would need to be comforted as well. I bring my hand up to the back of her head and pull her in more. Everyone needed to be comforted after that, even if some didn't see the body for themselves.

"I've informed the police." Misako walks over to us, mainly looking to me. "They said they will check it our shortly." The gloomy feeling that filled the room felt so heavy. So, so heavy.

"You Ninja should rest. Physical strength is good, mental strength is better, and we all need rest after that." Wu said, walking away from everyone. I wasn't mentally strong. Honestly, I wasn't strong at all. All I can do is look strong. It's It's a bluff though. In reality I'm just weak. So weak, and so hopeless. Slowly, I feel my sisters grip loosen and I knew she wanted me to rest.

"I'll head to my room now." I smile to her and walk up to my own room, guessing that the other will soon do the same. A death as always so much to take it. Sometimes to much. I fall onto my bed, staring up at the ceiling. This empty feeling hurt, so much. It felt almost like when mine and Nya's parents left, only, more deep. At least then I knew they could have been out there somewhere, but now. Now I knew there would be no more Skylar. She was forever gone. Skylar was never coming back. I groan, letting out a small whine. It was like I was cursed. Third time. The third fucking time. Is no one safe with me anymore? Why does this keep happening? The same questions gets asked over and over again, yet nothing is answered. At this point, I can't be good for anyone.