Her

Kai's POV:

The next morning we all decided to go out to the movies. Wu and Misako were out to see Lloyd's father so it was a perfect time. Seven tickets, loads of candy and popcorn, and one long movie. A perfect break. Zane and Pixel sat right beside each other, Jay by Pixel and Nya, who was by Lloyd who sat next me, who was sitting near Cole. I have a strange feeling that the popcorn lady hated serving us. We were earily so the movie was still off and lights still on. That's when I see it. The blonde hair. It matched perfectly. My eyes followed it, waiting to see her eyes when suddenly I feel someone tap my shoulder.

"You good dude?" Cole was looking at me, consurn in his eyes. I look to him quickly.

"Yeah, im good." I laugh nervously. "Just zoned out." I quickly look back to where the girl was. Gone. She was gone. Damn it. Who was she, and why did she seem so familiar? Lloyd seemed equally as consurned.

"You sure your ok Kai?" He was holding a small kids popcorn in his hands. Lloyd was never able to finish the larger ones like me and the rest. I give him a reassuring smile.

"Of course." I look to the big screen. "Oh! The movies starting. Let's watch." We all sit back, waiting until the movie go good. Nya and Jay had picked it out so of course it was a romantic. To be honest though, it was pretty good. Kinda cheesy, but good. Some parts grossed me out though. In one part the girl was undressing for a shower. Yeah, me and Nya both covered Lloyd's eyes. It's like we shared the same brain cell. What I found weird though was that whenever the couple kissed, Cole would look to me. I never looked at him, but it was clear from the corner of my eye. Maybe he just didn't like kissing scenes. Two hours go by and the movies finally finished. Jay and Nya were the most excited. They loved it. Zane and Pixel had been holding hands the whole time, and Lloyd barely saw the movies. Me and Nya were covering his eyes like all the time. We were all laughing when I see it again. The blonde hair. Only this time she was in a angle where I could see her face. Metallic eyes. There they were. Who was she though? How did I recognize everything? Have I seen her before? I step out, attempting to walk over and tall to her but get interrupted but Lloyd entering my thoughts.

"Kai!" Lloyd was leaning against the wall ans his yell snapped me back into my senses. Everyone was staring at me, waiting to leave. "Whatcha looking at?" He raises a brow and looking to where my eyes were looking, but I can tell he doesnt find her. A sigh leaves my mouth as soon as I realize she's once again gone.

"Nothing. Let's go home." We all start walking out to Lloyd's car. Now, I didn't think it was a good idea for him to drive all of us but whatever I guess. He was a safe, kinda. Even though it was a large car it was still really cramped. Pixel and Zane stood up, while Nya sat in the passengers seat by Lloyd. Me, Jay and Cole got the seats near the back. Cole sat in the middle, meaning he was the person who got annoyed by Jay the most. Sure he was always annoying even from a far, but still. The person closer gets affected more.

"Cole are you even listening?" Jay poked Cole in the arm, checking to see if he was responding. Nothing. Now I was a bit consurned. Jay was annoying, but he was also Cole's best friend. He would never ignore him. "Cole?" Jay was equally as consurned. Maybe more weirded out though. "Hello?" He waves hus hand infront of his face and Cole snaps back.

"Oh! What? Sorry- I was thinking." He smiles nervously to Jay.

"Cole are you ok?" I asked, making he turn to me. He didn't respond for a while.

"Yeah. Just fine." He smiles warming and then Jay went back to talking. A long ride of his voice being hear constantly. When we had finally gotten home the bounty still wasn't there so Wu and Misako still weren't home yet. I could tell this worryed Lloyd a bit. Honestly, it was understandable. His father is kinds scary, and his uncle and mother is going to see him, I'd be scared for them too. Even if he is locked up. I walk up behind Lloyd, putting my hand on his shoulder.

"Their fine. I promise." I watch as he takes a deep breath in and turns to me.

"Yeah. Yeah, they should be." He smiles at me quickly and heads inside. With this last few months of murder, he's probably terrified for his mother. Wu not so much, bur still, he wants to keep them safe. I know he's the green Ninja, but sometimes thay boy stresses himself out with stuff he shouldn't be thinking of at the moment. His mother is with the first spinjitzu masters son. She's gonna be just fine. Slowly, I begin to head back inside myself. Lloyd had already gone to his room, Zane and Pixel were watching a movie in the living room, Jay was no knows where, and Nya and Cole were talking in the kitchen. I walk over to talk with them when I see something metallic catch the corner of my eyes, but when I turn to see who and what it was, nothing was there. Blonde and metallic. Who is it?