II-murder family

Mrs Mayberry: "So that's why I'm here..to get my revenge."

Blitzø: "I mean, was she hotter?"

Blitzø's casual and irreverent remark elicited a sharp response from Mrs. Mayberry, her eyes blazing with anger.

Blitzø: "Sorry, it was hard to understand your sitcom of a death

Blitzø: "Sorry, it was hard to understand your sitcom of a death. But I don't think you know what we're operating with. We kill people that are alive, and it sounds like everyone that ruined your life is dead with you, Boop."

"

Mrs mayberry: "not all of them...the whore survived."

Mrs.Mayberry: "SHE IS NOT A HEROOOOOO!"

She leans in close to Blitzo's face, her face red with anger.

Blitzo: "Mm-hmm. Yeah! Okay, yeah, my thoughts exactly."

Blitzo rapidly presses a red button from underneath his desk. A red light flashes by a label reading "Deranged client."

Cut to Moxxie, who is holding a black and red crossbow in his hands. In front of him is a picture of a smiling family: a father, a mother, a baby and two children. His arms are shaking as the pointer hovers around the man's crotch area.

Millie: "Moxxie, stop shakin'! You're gonna shoot our only hellhound!"

Loona lies on a gray couch and holds up the family picture in one hand and her phone in the other.

Loona: "Wow. I feel soooo loved here."

Ray: "We don't love you."

Loona: "It was sarcastic, asshole."