Chapter 1

"Hurry up and-" A man yelled before something impaled him. Three other men who were now armed ran towards the one how killed him. They all got in position and fired at it. It dodged. Well, more of teleported. "Where the hell did it go?!" One of the men asked. "Right behind you." It answered. Before the man could turn around, a giant axe was swung at him. Bullets were then fired at the entity. They all missed. The entity then took a cover off the bottom of its boots to reveal spikes at the bottom. It then ran towards them, dodging every bullet, and kicked one of them in the chest where his soul would be.

One more person left. The man attempted to run but got impaled by spikes everywhere.

All the men were now dead. The entity then cleaned off the spikes on the bottom of its boots and put the cover back on. "Wow Velv. You really went at them did you?" A girl said. Velvet turned around to see a pale, short, human girl with blue, shoulder length hair and blue eyes with white pupils, her left one being smaller with a white ring around it. She wore a navy blue, long coat, always keeping the hood up along with a long, red scarf around it, and wore a white t-shirt under it along with jeans and blue boots.

Velvet was an elf and was about a foot or two taller then the girl. Velvet had light olive skin with faded purple eyes, her right eye being blind with a scar over it, and had faded magenta hair with the bottom half of her hair cut, not even an inch long, and the top half was long enough to cover the top portion of her eyes. She wore a small, faded pink cape, that didn't give past her hips, that had fluff on the edges, even more so around the neck, and wore a black, sleeveless shirt with torn, black jeans with a belt and brown, knee high combat boots that had a removable cover on the bottom to cover up spikes at the bottom of the boots. She also had bandages wrapped around both of her arms and had small scars all over her.

There was silence. The girl, Blue, sighed. "Why do I even bother talking to you?" Blue asks herself. Velvet didn't answer. "Let's just get back to the mansion before the octopus gets angry." Blue suggested. Velvet nodded as they started walking towards the mansion.

After a minute or two, Velvet got the feeling they were being watched. "Blue." Velvet said quietly. The girl then turned around to face Velvet who signaled behind them. Blue nodded and threw a bone in the same direction. It missed as something moved out of the way. Blue strings then wrapped around Blue's arm and pulled her towards it. "Blue!" Velvet shouted as she ran after Blue. Blue then pushed someone, who was tied in blue strings, out from the behind a tree.

"Wow. That's just sad." Blue said. "Shut it." Error said, not too happy. Error was between Velvet's and Blue's hight. They had dark skin with dark brown hair that was tied back and had ruby colored eyes with one of their pupils being blue and the other being white white a blue ring around it and had blue mark, that looked like tear, under their eyes. Error wore a short Jean jacket with a sleeveless, dark red turtle neck under it and wore a blue scarf, which the color has been tinted due to age, that had a small crown sewn on one end and a small fox creature sewn on the other end and black pants, with a belt that had a pair of daggers tied to them, and blue boots.

"Make me." Blue responded. Velvet sighed. "Might as well bring them back to the mansion with us." She said. Blue agreed as she knocked the glitch unconscious and headed towards the mansion.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Blue opened the door to the mansion. "Hey dambass', we're back!" Blue shouted as Error slowly drifted back to consciousness. Error then attempted to get out of their strings. They had no luck. Ink then came into the room and saw Error. They had dusty brown hair that didn't go past their shoulders and curled at the ends with black eyes and white pupils. They wore a dark brown jacket that was half zipped and had a belt wrapped around their waste with a quiver attached and fluff around the collar with a black shirt under it and gray pants with black boots. And had black, fingerless gloves. They also had two bows. A brown and black one, the one they always used, and a black one with green and lime green accents on it, the one they never use.