Chapter 3

"I'm very sorry about Hoshi, Nai." Papirusu said as an attempt to comfort her sister. An idea then came to Pap's head. "Stay here. Imma grab something really quick." She said as she stood up. Nai nodded in response. As Papirusu then left the room, something then clicked in Nai's head. Something relating to Hoshi's death seemed... off. Wrong even.

They were ment to be alone. No one was supposed to know where they were. It was a place that no one knew of. Hoshi made sure of that.

Nai felt tears start forming in her eyes agian. She then immediately grabbed Hoshi's sword and ran out of the house as fast as she could. As if her life depended on it. Which it did. No one was ment to be there with them. So why was her sister there?! It then started raining. Nai kept running until she reached an grassy opening filled with spider lilies and a large revene that led down to what was assumed to be an abyss, seeming how no one could tell if it even ended.

Nai looked down at the, possibly, never ending darkness. "Nai." Someone said. Nai turned around and saw her sister, who had one of her hands behind her back. "Why are you out here in the rain?" She asked with concern in her voice.

"Get away from me, murderer."

"Nai, please."

"NO! I'm not trusting you! I know you killed her! No one was ment to be there with me and Hoshi!"

"What? Nai, what are you talking about? Why would I kill your friend? I've given you no reason to not trust me. Please, let's just go back home."

"No! If you want me to trust you, then what do you have behind you're back!? Show me!"

Pap froze at what Nai said, looking down a bit. She them let out a sigh of defeat and looked to Nai again with a cold, emotionless look on her face making Nai freeze. "There really is no convincing you. Is there hybrid?" She said as she took her hand out from behind her back. It was a pistol. Just like Nai suspected.

"You know, before you die, I think you should know the truth for what's really going on here. Don't you think?"

Nai didn't respond.

"You see, the "all hybrids and monsters with be kill" thing from all those years ago, it never really went away. But, it became classified and secret from the hybrids that still lived, even if they dont know they're a hybrid themselves of course. I am one of the people around the world to make sure they all stay dead.

That's why Hoshi ended up being you're only friend.

That's why she had to die.

That's why you need to die."

Nai still stood there, frozen. They two of them then saw a raven flying around the two of them. It was larger than a normal raven was. About two or three times bigger. It then landed on a near by tree and started cawing. As if it was trying to alert something. A pair a giant, black wings then come down and stood between Pap and Nai. The two then saw that it was a winged person wearing all black and a hood covering their face. "Great, another one." Pap said to herself.

"Leave her alone." They warned. Papirusu didn't want this to take any longer and made an attempt to shoot Nai. The winged person hurried over to hold Nia close and covered them with their wings, which the bullets bounced off of as if they were invincible. "What?" Pap said confused. The person then turned to Nai and smiled. "You're welcome."

Nai stood there confused. "Thank... you?" Nai said. "Jump. Quick. I'll deal with her." They said.

"W-what? Jump where?"

The person the pointed to the revene. "Jump down their. Just trust me."

Nai nodded and hesitantly jumped down into the revene as she closed her eyes tightly. When she opened them, she was laying on the ground, in the middle of a forest, still holding Hoshi's sword.