Prologue

A demon pinned a elf to the ground. "Let go of my daughter and grand kids Hell!" The elf shouted. Hell then chuckled.

"Oh, sorry your majesty, but I won't let your daughter go. She's quite rare you know. Its not often you see a hybrid,  especially one of an elf and wolf. As for the two littler princesses, I don't have them." Hell then grinned. "Not anymore atleast. You'd need to ask a reaper if you want them back. Thats if you can find one."

"LIAR! LET THEM GO!" The elf queen then kicked Hell off of her. A human then swung their sword at Hell and missed. "Well, look who else decided to join." Hell chuckled as she saw the queen of the other kingdom get ready to swing again. This time, she managed to pin Hell down. Who got pinned on purpose.

Originally, Hell was going to turn the last two kingdoms, the Elf and Alpha kingdoms, against eachother by taking the princesses. It was working quite well. But it back fired as Life and Death stepped in and revealed the truth of where their princesses were. The two of them wouldn't let a demon, that has a relation to Destiny, cause anymore trouble than it already has.

"I assume you want to know where your two little sibling are. Don't you." Hell smirked. The Alpha queen didn't answer and only stared at Hell, who took this as a yes. "Those two ran off to destiny know where. They're probably dead by now. Especially if my siblings are the ones to find them first." Hell cackled as it shoved the queen to the side before a roc with black feathers and silver eyes charged at Hell.

"Hello Death." Hell greeted as it got knocked to the ground.

"I'm done with your games Hell. Where are the princesses."

"Like I said, I don't know. The Alpha's ran away and I left the Elf's in a random location. Except the one I'm controlling that is." Hell then summoned a spike from the ground and impaled Death with it, pushing him off so Hell could get up. "If only your death touch worked on demons." Hell giggled as Death's body started dusting.

Hell then smirked as a realization set. Death is now dead. If there's no death, then there's nothing to balance life out. Now that Death's dead, Life will die and dust away any second now. Now there's only the two queens to deal with.

Or at least there was. Hell turned around to see what looked like a little kid, about eight or nine probably, dressed in a formal outfit that consisted with shades of blue. They also wore a really fluffed scarf that had a white crystal in the middle that connected to the chest peice of the outfit. The two queens no where in sight.

"And who might you be?"

"So, you have the urge to kill Life and Death. Quite a big mistake you made there."

Before Hell could say anything, something got stabbed threw Hell's right eye. Hell let out a demonic screech and put its hand over its injured eye.

"§ø, ¥øv hªV€ th€ vrg€ tø k¡|| Ł¡f€ ª^đ Đ€ªth. Qv¡t€ ª b¡g m¡§ªk€ ¥øv mªđ€ th€r€. H€ŁŁ."

=================================

this is something I couldn't fit in the description.

This is a UTAU I've made. Things in this AU tend to be dark (maybe). The sanses are human. Kinda. And I don't care what ya say/think, but the sanses are anything but their original gender. And I originally made this AU take place somewhere in the 1800s (year most likely NOT based off of reality) also screwed up time a little bit (probably a lot) so. . . I am fully aware if there's something wrong with the time era.