Chapter 6

》 RESET 《

》 SEARCHING MULTIVERSE 《

》 DIVERSITY 《

》 DATE - 05 16 18## 《
◇ HAPPY BIRTHDAY DREAM ◇

》 LEVEL OF VIOLENCE - 2 《

》 EXECUTION POINTS - 681 《

》 RESET - 1 《

》 ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO RESET 《

》 YES 《    》 NO 《

What the actual-

How does it know my name and birthday?

》 YES 《

》 . . . . . RESETING . . . . . 《

°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°

I ran and ran trying to find Stars. A glitched person came out of nowhere so Stars had me run and said she'd come find me when she was done with, she said their name was "Error", I beleive. Stars has been gone for awhile now and I don't hear fighting or anything. Just silence. "Stars!" I called out. "Stars! Where are you!"

I then stepped on something that shattered. I looked to see what it was. It was one of the small, glass, paint vials that Stars would have strapped around her shoulder. The one I stepped on the was yellow one, as the little paint left in it leaked out from it. I carefully picked up the broken peices and sat there.

There's no way Stars could be dead, right? I put the broken peices in my pocket and continued looking for Stars. I then saw something on the ground that was blue. I looked to see what it was. It was another one of Stars' paint viald. Although, this was just the cap to one of them. The vial itself was missing.

I continued looking for Stars again. The more I looked, the more shattered vials, caps to the vial, and spilled paint I found. I then saw a light brown, torn, cloth on the ground. I ran up to it and saw it was Stars' scarf. I sat down and picked it up. Maybe she was really dead. Maybe Error actually killed her. I started crying.

Someone then came up to me. I looked up at them. They had olive skin and short, dark blue, almost black hair with completely black eyes that had a blue slit in them. They wore a tight, blue, sleeveless shirt that tied around their neck and had torn black paint with blue heels. They also had a pair of black horns on their head and a black pointy tail aswell as chains around their wrists, neck, and ankles.