Chapter 7

*Drawling base, which I DON'T own, used for this picture*

=================================

•Papercrane's POV•

I dropped Cross off at her house then met and explained to Epic. On the way back I ended feeling really dizzy and sat down. Once it stopped, I hurried back.

Once I got there, the door was unlocked so OG was still here. As I opened the door I felt dizzy again and saw Velvet spinning the deer skull around. Velvet then stopped as she saw me. "Oh, you're here." She said. The dizziness then stopped soon after Velvet stopped spinning the skull. "I told her not to." OG stated.

"Velvet. Put my skull back on the wall." I said. Velevt listened and put it back on the wall, above the violin. "How come you never play your violin?" Velvet asked.

"It's not mine. It's a friend's. And what did you come here for?"

"I was going ask you if you wanted to come to a masquerade with me and my other friends. It'll be in the town just outside the forest."

"You know the reason why I don't go to town events, Velvet."

"Well, yes, but maybe just try. I mean, as long as you don't transform, everything will be fine."

"That's the problem. Transforming. There'll be too many people there. I'm going to end up loosing control and transform. I don't want that happening."

"Then try coming when there's way less people, when the masquerades almost over. There won't be so much people and you'd be there for less time. Sis, please."

I sighed. "Fine. I'll try going. But I'm leaving the moment I feel like I can't handle it, understood?"

Velvet then hugged me. "Thank you!" They squealed before letting me go. "See you tomorrow Papercrane!" Velvet said as she rushed outside. Probably to their house. I then noticed that OG left.

I turned to face the deer skull on the wall and stared at it. The one thing that made everyone in the towns fear and despise me. The one thing that made me hide in the forests for the rest of my life. Well, at least I was born a human and not that.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

•Tyie's POV•

"Прекрати это (stop this), Natoma!" I begged. My eyes were their natural color, hazel brown, and not glowing orange.

Natoma then took her sword, or more correctly, my mother's sword, and stabbed me in the shoulder. She then twisted it, causing more pain. "Stop, пожалуйста (please)." I started crying. Both from pain and fear. "I don't want to hurt people. Just let me go."

"No." Her voice was dark and cold. "We're killing Dream and their friends tomorrow." She then had a sadistic smile on her face. "Then, you can help me kill Error and their friends."

"DON'T YOU DARE HURT ERROR AND PANTHER!"

"Aw, how sad. Wanna protect your best friends? Too bad. Thanks to Terror, I can control you at well. So you won't have a choice."

I just growled at her. I'm going to kill that demonic spawn of Destiny's. It's Natoma's fault that me and my adopted family got split up. Thar they were dead.