Chapter 5

Dream aimlessly walked around the forest, not really walking to anywhere specific. "Um, hello. Are you lost?" A soft, gentle voice asked. Dream turned around to see who it was. They had long purple hair that had a little cyan was tied into pig tails, some of it not tighter back and was covering part of the right side of her face, and purple eyes and glasses. They wore a cyan sweater and a hoodless, purple, long jacket with dark blue jeans and purple boots. Nightmare.

"Oh, it's just you." Nightmare said as her voice turned sour and summoned a pearl white sword and shield that had purple, cyan, and yellow engravings. Dream let out a sigh. "I don't want to fight you right now." Dream said as they then walked off. That was until a sword was thrown at them, barely missing Dream.

"So all those other times you saw me, you immediately attacked me! NEARLY KILLING ME! And now you're just going to walk away!?"

"Leave me alone. Please."

"Not until I get an explanation! Why are you refusing to attack me!?"

"..."

"Well, why?!"

"..."

Nightmare was getting annoyed at this point. That was until Dream all of a sudden summoned something cause Nightmare to hold up her shield. Waiting for something to hit. But nothing ever did. Nightmare slowly lowered her shield and froze once she saw what Dream was holding. It was a bright purple staff with a small, clear ord with a yellow sun with a purple cresent moon on the ends of it.

"How- where did you get that!? Why do you have that!?" Nightmare resummoned her sword, the one thrown near Dream disappearing.

"It's your sister's. Dream's. Correct? I'm pretty sure she would want you to have it." Dream said as she held it to Nightmare. Nightmare wouldn't beleive Dream if they told her their siblings. Especially if Nightmare things that Dream's dead.

"How-"

"Just take it."

Night hesitantly took the staff away from Dream. Once she did, Dream walked off again. And this time, Nightmare didn't do anything to stop them, and left.

°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°

"Come on #####, hurry up!" A little girl shouted as she ran around on a hill that had a steep slope on one side leading down to a dense forest. "I'm trying! Just slow down for a moment!" They called back. But the other kept running ahead just trying to have fun. "#####, wait!" They shouted as they tried to catch up with the girl.

That was until they slipped on the steep side of the hill, leaving the little girl, who was still running with her back against the other, clueless on what just happened. When the little girl no longer heard them shouting to slow down, she turned around to see them nowhere in sight. "##### !" She shouted, but got no answer, and started to look around to find where they have gone.

When they stopped falling, they stood up and looked around, not knowing where they were. It was dark and they didn't know which direction they fell from. They then picked a random direction, assuming that's where they fell, and started walking.

After awhile, the little girl ran off to go fins help. As for the other, they sat against a tree sobbing, having no idea where they are. Attempting that they were lost, and no one would find them. Until...

"Hello there. Why are you crying? Are you lost?" Someone asked. They didn't sound too old. Probably around the same age as the other.