Chapter 10

Chapter 10

    More and more people gathered by the lake to watch the fireworks. Tonight's little birthday star sat next to Ning Yao and invited her to go out for a walk together.

    "Your Highness, let's hang out together..." Xiao Wan'er's voice was like a kitten's, her eyes were as bright as she said, "Brother, he keeps secretly looking at His Highness, looking for a chance to talk to His Highness, Your Highness, please give me a chance.

    " Ning Yao raised her head, she remembered that there was such a thing, Xiao Weifeng always looked at her, she thought it was a provocation, and stared back viciously every time.

    Ning Yao intentionally teased this cutie: "Look, Wan'er, your elder brother has a beautiful woman by his side, so I won't bother others."

    Xiao Wan'er bit her lower lip lightly, and boldly said: "But what elder brother likes is Your Highness, he just doesn't know how to refuse, he's too stupid, he doesn't even know he's being used..."

    Use? This word is a bit too much, after all, that couple is the hero and heroine in the storybook.

    Although the male and female protagonists don't have the aura of protagonists, they were wiped out by the demon king within a few days.

    "You seem to dislike Miss Qin very much, and you don't want her to be your sister-in-law?" Ning Yao nodded her small nose.     Xiao Wan'er blushed, lowered her head, rubbed her toes on the ground, and whispered, "I don't know... Anyway, I want Your Highness

    to be my sister-in-law."

The butterfly fluttered its wings, and her skin was delicate and white, and her appearance was more beautiful, which was more dazzling than the fleeting fireworks.

    Xiao Wan'er stamped her feet shyly: "Your Highness laughed at me... Wan'er is already thirteen years old, and she will be able to participate in the sect general election soon!

    " Only citizens of the Great Moon can participate, and only those who meet the requirements for cultivating immortals can enter the immortal gate after asking the spirit stone.

    With Xiao Wan'er's single spiritual root of the fire element, it's not a problem to go directly to the inner sect.

    Thinking of her original ending, Ning Yao felt a little regretful. She gently touched Xiao Wan'er's face: "Go find your brother, follow him closely, and don't leave even one step."

    Xiao Wan'er nodded obediently, and turned to look for her elder brother, only to see Xiao Weifeng was being led out by Qin Sesel, towards the lake.

    "Senior Brother Xiao, it's even more beautiful to watch the fireworks by the lake! Let's join in the fun too!" Qin Sesel's tone was innocent, and she placed the Jade Girl Sword on the table casually.

    Xiao Weifeng followed with amused but helpless, he turned his head to look in the direction of Ning Yao, but met her cold and unfamiliar eyes.

    He felt a slight pain in his heart.

    ...

    On the night of early autumn, the lake water is cool, only the small red koi are walking freely in the water, and the gorgeous fireworks are reflected on the lake surface, which is an ordinary and rare beauty.

    Qin Sesur squatted down by the lake with her skirt in hand, stretched out her hand to tease the fish, and smiled innocently: "Look, brother, the fish is kissing my hand!" "Don't get too close to the lake, be careful of falling in