Chapter 68

Chapter 68

    Ning Yao imitated his awkward manner, turned her back, and said in a low voice, "Why did you wake up, I see that you sleep soundly, so I don't want to call you." "Then you can't take advantage of me while I'm asleep

    ... "Lu Zhi hesitated to speak, he walked to Ning Yao's side, the hem of his clothes was blown by the seal, and he gently rubbed against her shoulder.

    Ning Yao squinted at him: "Cut, what is this, next time when you fall asleep, I will do even worse things to you."

    Lu Zhi choked.

    There was a mist in his eyes that couldn't be resolved, and his eyes were all on Ning Yao. He couldn't figure it out, when did this stupid rabbit become so bold?

    "You...what are you going to do to me? I want to know." Lu Zhi said.

    Ning Yao suddenly felt that the big devil was so naive.

    Innocent to a little cute.

    She looked up at him, pulled down the hem of his green shirt jokingly, then leaned on his lap unceremoniously, with a naive and bold tone: "Since it's too much, how can I tell you in advance? I'll tell you when I'm done." I will notify you, don't worry!"

    Lu Zhi: "..."

    Ning Yao grabbed the hem of his shirt with both hands, trying to pull him off directly, he felt so oppressive standing like this, I didn't expect her to use too much force to pull him off all at once. His shirt was torn in half.

    "Hey, where did you buy these clothes? The quality is a bit poor." Ning Yao stuck out her tongue, but there was no guilt in her eyes.

    In fact, Lu Zhi's cassock is blessed with spiritual power, and it can't be touched by ordinary cultivation.

    It's just that Ning Yao's cultivation has improved by leaps and bounds in just a few days, all the way from the golden core to the state of distraction. This kind of progress is unimaginable. If an ordinary monk wants to achieve such a cultivation base, it will take at least five hundred years.

    And it was all because of Lu Zhi.

    Every soul-soul encounter is a supply of spiritual power. Lu Zhi is very active, even generous, so Ning Yao feels very tired after each time. time to digest.

    At this time, Ning Yao would always feel empty, as if entering the time of a sage.

    Especially when Lu Zhi fell asleep, he would feel that he had hollowed out him.

    Seeing his new white hair today, Ning Yao was even more disturbed.

    I always feel that Lu Zhi is planning something secretly, but he doesn't intend to tell her. He is going to fight everything alone, and she will not know until the end.

    This feeling sucks.

    Lu Zhi's eyes were indifferent, unable to see any emotion, only a dim light floating around, "You are under my control now, I will not let you go, if you become a demon, you will be the first to be killed by me, you Aren't you afraid at all?"

    "I'm so scared," Ning Yao's eyes were bent into small crescents, her face was pink, her skin seemed to be filled with moisture, and she looked completely moisturized, "You can also take advantage of me while I'm asleep." Really, I won’t be angry.”     Lu Zhi took off the torn coat, threw it aside, reached out to stop her shoulders, and put it in his arms, angry but couldn’t help it. Smiling, she lightly pecked her lips, "I'm not as exaggerated as you, and sneak attack while others are asleep."     Ning Yao bit back, and she slammed her head into Lu Zhi's arms, rubbing her head desperately, Lai After a while, a few hairs stood on end due to static electricity, like a disobedient little mad rabbit.     She was bored for a long time, and said in a low voice, "Of course, you don't take advantage of my friendship with me, and I don't have spiritual power for you."     The cave is very quiet, and occasionally you can hear the cry of cranes sent by the night wind.     Ning Yao stretched out her fingers to poke his chest, and felt that the big devil was getting thinner again. She sniffled, and her eyes were a little sad: "If you do it a few more times, you will be sucked dry by me?" After a long while     , Lu Zhi caressed her back slowly and calmly, "Isn't that what you did for it?"     Huh?     what did he say?     She for this?     Ning Yao's eyes were confused and she didn't understand what he was talking about.