Chapter 16

Chapter 16

    Lu Zhi narrowed his eyes slightly, as if he had understood her subtext. His eyes were deep and dangerous, "It's so late, why is Your Highness following me?

    " Holding the wine bottle, it seems that she just brought it along when she was stalking, and she was thinking of using it for self-defense...

    She smiled so that her eyebrows and eyes turned into small crescents, held the bottle high, and said happily: "On the night of the full moon, cold Osmanthus fragrance, this princess specially invited Mr. Lu to drink to the moon and recite poems against each other..." "

    Your Highness is in a good mood." Lu Zhi took the wine bottle, shook it in his hand, smiled silently, and then put the mouth of the bottle Fall down...

    the sweet-scented osmanthus wine flowed down...a drop!

    Not a single drop more!

    Angry to self-closing.jpg

    Lu Zhi said meaningfully: "Your Highness is really... very generous."

    His gaze slowed down, and he looked sideways at Ning Yao. The cunning couldn't hide it, his eyes rolled around, feeling like he was planning something bad.

    "Master Lu, look at how beautiful the moon is tonight..." Ning Yao forcibly changed the subject.

    Lu Zhi raised his head and looked at the moon, which was mostly covered by clouds, and said lightly, "Well, it's beautiful."

    Ningyao's moist eyes showed a trace of annoyance, and then he puffed up his face and emphasized: "The night is so gentle!

    " As soon as it fell, a gust of wind whizzed by, Ning Yao's figure shook slightly, and a few bamboo leaves grew out of her hairy head.

    Lu Zhi couldn't help but curled up his lips, raised his hand to grab one of them, but didn't drop it, his eyes were meaningful: "Well, very gentle." The hem

    of his black light shirt shook like water waves, like an exile under the moon, he was actually interested Are you joking with her?

    Ning Yao boldly guessed that he had successfully cultivated the sorcery just now, and he was in a great mood at the moment.

    She opened her amber eyes, and her clean eyes were full of radiance. Standing on tiptoe, she worked hard to get close to Lu Zhi, and her lips were close to the man's earlobe, bringing a warm breath, "It's dark and windy night, suitable for some stimulation Movement!"

    Lu Zhi looked down at her quietly.

    "Are you interested in ... robbing a prison together?" Ning Yao's apricot-like eyes were dark and round, emitting a vivid and deep luster in the dark night. From Lu Zhi's point of view, the eyes she was staring at him at the moment were, It's almost the same as her greed when she stares at the snacks.

    The night is thick.

    The air was filled with the faint smell of alcohol, and the embarrassment spread silently...

    The leaves slowly fell, and Lu Zhi stuffed the bottle back into Ning Yao's hand, "It's late, good night,

    Your Highness. " He said that he wanted to see her off, as if he was afraid that if he was a step too late, he would be infected by her idiot factor.

    Ning Yao, who was thrown on the spot by herself, was shocked by the cold wind, so he just dropped her, and didn't even say send her back to a room?

    Lord Mozun in the future really lacks demeanor sometimes.

    It's no wonder that Xiao Weifeng can become the hero and embrace the beauty, but he can only be a newspaper member who kills people indiscriminately.