Chapter 55

Chapter 55

    In just a few moments, Ning Yao's mind turned and turned a thousand times, her little heart was thrown high for a while, and fell heavily for a while, the first second it was like falling into the clouds, the next moment it was like entering hell... Ning Yao almost choked, her

    heart A lot of question marks.

    But what she wanted to ask most was also what she was most afraid to ask.

    Such a fresh and refined way of feeding medicine that makes people want to be sick...

    Which wicked pharmaceutical company taught him that! ! !

    ...

    on the way back.

    The two of them were together, silent all the way, and the atmosphere was somewhat stiff.

    The fat crane still remembered the death warning from the female devil. It was afraid of becoming a roasted crane, so it flew desperately.

    I thought it would be appreciated by the devil, so I kept it for a few more days.

    It soars between the sky and the earth, performing hard, suddenly a pain in the back of the neck!

    It was Lu Zhi. He pulled off several of its beautiful hairs, let go, and the white feathers fell with the wind.

    Fat Crane was heartbroken.

    Lu Zhi said coldly: "Flying so fast, are you in a hurry to make a roasted crane?"

    Fat Crane: Woooooo why is it hurt again!

    With these two couples at the booth, who did it provoke? !

    Ning Yao glanced at him cautiously.

    Even a fool could feel that he was in a bad mood.

    It seems to have started from her sentence "don't feed medicine like this in the future".

    At that time, Lu Zhi pursed his lips, with a noble and cold face, his breath was like winter in the abyss, without any warmth.

    Ning Yao reflected on herself, her tone might not be very good.

    No matter what, Lu Zhi was doing it for her own good.

    Whether it's artificial respiration or feeding medicine, what does he, an inexperienced widow, know?

    She obviously enjoys it herself, but it's really unfair to give a bad review instead.

    So Ning Yao conveniently squeezed the underside of Fat Crane's head, taking off two hairs easily.

    Fat Crane:!

    Why come again! I'm going to become a bald crane, woo woo woo!

    Ning Yao cheekily rubbed against Lu Zhi's side, and rubbed his face with a feather.

    She sank into her dantian, and said solemnly: "Master Lu, your kissing skills are good, I will give you a good review."

    He didn't even look at it, and snorted coldly, dismissively.

    "Come on, I'll give this to you as an apology." Ning Yao tilted her head and made a pig-nosed grimace at him, trying her best to make him laugh.

    I'm so exhausted, this Lu Daiyu...

    looks like the girlfriend of Zuo Jing on the x-tone.

    Lu Zhi was so annoyed that he grabbed the feather and disappeared in his palm in an instant.