Chapter 60

Chapter 60

    After Ye Wujing finished speaking, Lu Zhi didn't reply.

    A burst of spiritual power surged, and the restriction in the next room disappeared.

    Ning Yao heard Lu Zhi's footsteps, he came into the room, stopped at the door for a long time, and then slowly walked to the bed.

    Ning Yao felt a shadow hanging over her.

    A cold gaze fell on her face, carrying a meaningful examination.

    Ning Yao: "..."

    Knowing that he was checking whether he was pretending to be asleep, he still couldn't help rolling his eyes.

    "Your Royal Highness." Lu Zhi's voice was cold, without any emotion, but it gave her goosebumps.

    Ning Yao swallowed nervously.

    Her throat rose and fell slightly, and even her heartbeat began to beat violently.

    Plopping, as if about to jump out of the throat.

    Lu Zhi's ears are so powerful, he wouldn't miss any slight changes in Ning Yao's body.

    "Your Highness slept soundly, like a pig." Lu Zhi said again.

    Ning Yao, who had inexplicably changed from a princess to a pig: "..."

    She suspected that he had already discovered that she was pretending to be asleep, and said some trash talk on purpose to provoke her.

    However, the supreme secret of pretending to sleep is that no one can wake up a person who is pretending to sleep.

    So Ning Yao not only did not open his eyes.

    Instead, he turned over, kicked him, scratched his face, and began to snore loudly.

    Yet that gaze was still glued to her back.

    Lu Zhi saw that she was sleeping on her back, with one leg sticking out at a slant, she had no image at all, her black hair was in a mess, she covered her face with a pillow, she looked like a little lunatic.

    He grabbed her ankle directly, rubbed the slightly rough tiger's mouth lightly, and swirled a finger around the softest sole of her foot.

    Ning Yao was so scared that she held her breath.

    He moved slowly, turning round and round, making her itch so much that she wanted to retract her feet, but his ankle was tightly held by him, and she was in a dilemma.

    Ning Yao wants to cry but has no tears.

    The big devil is getting more and more disfigured day by day, besides his love of braiding people and feeding medicine with his mouth... how many unknown quirks does he have!

    Suddenly, Ning Yao felt a cold ankle, and something was put on it.

    Jingling, the sound is crisp, like silver bells worn by children.

    It was cold when she put it on, and it was about the same temperature as Lu Zhi's body. After a while, the circle suddenly became warm, and then became hotter and hotter, as if it was about to burn a circle of blisters on her ankle.

    not only that.

    The ring was still tightening, firmly embedded in her skin.

    She was frightened, and struggled a few times, but the circle seemed to be alive, and she tried her best to close it, almost embedded in her flesh.