Chapter 15

Chapter 15

    A gentleman and a jade girl sword are a natural pair.

    Ning Yao counted, Qin Sesel was about to live in the Hou's mansion, turned on the mode of asking for warmth, and had a close relationship with Xiao Weifeng.

    As for her, she lingered in the ups and downs of being killed and escaping a catastrophe every day, going up and down, from vomiting blood once a day to vomiting twice in three days, the progress was obvious.

    With her cowardly and obedient attitude, it's not a big problem in the end.

    Obviously it should be carefree.

    But her heart is full of anger.

    The princess of a country was bullied twice by the same monster, and she was so aggrieved to death. Xiao Weifeng just grabbed a little monster to fool her because he was the hero?

    If the real demon escaped from birth, Fengling City would still be in danger.

    In the two close encounters, she could feel the dark and foul malice. With such a scourge in Fengling City, I don't know how many girls' hearts will be picked out by it as snacks.

    She didn't like to get herself dirty, so she specially brought a white silk cloth and laid it on the soft soil.

    The bright moon is in the sky, and the fifteenth month is a full night.

    Why worry? Only distiller's lees and goose palm with sweet-scented osmanthus wine luxury set meal!

    She drank drunk alone, until she was slightly drunk, her whole body was hot from drinking, she hiccupped, wiped her mouth clean, and almost had to go back to her room.

    Otherwise, if Xiao Qi finds out that she is drinking with injuries, she will definitely be scolded.

    Speechless.jpg

    Sometimes she doesn't know who is the real owner of the princess mansion.

    Ning Yao had just wobbled and stood up while supporting a tree when she suddenly heard a rustling sound.

    It is the wind passing through the bamboo forest.

    She lazily cast a glance into the bamboo forest, but she almost cried out of fear.

    It's Lu Zhi.

    He was dressed in black long clothes, and he was sitting alone in the forest with his eyes closed, almost blending into the night, the full moon was in the sky, the night breeze was blowing, the garden was filled with the fragrance of flowers and fruits, and the beauty was meditating in the night

    ... It is an intoxicating and beautiful picture.

    If Ning Yao's small eyes were not so good, and he didn't see the dark red magic pattern on the back of Lu Zhi's hand—

    the magic pattern was like a living vine, sprouting on his skin, protruding from the wide cuff like a flame Lick on the skin.

    Not only the back of his hands, but even his cold white chest protruded with magic lines, spreading silently to the bony collarbone, and then to the thin and slender neck... The magic energy gathered around him, and his expressionless and handsome face remained the same as before

    . Cold and holy, the spread of the magic pattern silently brewed evil.

    The most elegant evil god is nothing more than that.

    Ning Yao was so frightened that she hugged the big tree tightly.

    She's going to die, she's going to run into the future demon king in the middle of the night!