Chapter 64

Chapter 64

    Probably after her cultivation base was improved, all her senses were infinitely magnified, and it was the first time that she saw the whole picture of Lu Zhi Shenfu clearly.

    Compared with her own Shenfu, it is simply a hell—or a garbage dump.

    If you compare his shrine to a room, at first glance, the walls are completely bare and pitch black, as if the electricity bill has not been paid for several years, when you walk in, the walls are smoky, and there is a fire burning out of thin air in the open space of my room. The big ball of black fire emits a strong and pungent choking smell, which makes people not want to stay here for a second.

    Ning Yao subconsciously wanted to leave.

    She suddenly thought of something, and approached the black flame, trying to see if she could extinguish it.

    Unexpectedly, as soon as she approached, she saw that the fire was obviously weaker.

    From a large group of arrogance and arrogance, it was as big as a human being, and shrunk suddenly, becoming the size of a child.

    Ning Yao froze for a moment, then remembered, yes, her spiritual power can suppress the blood curse.

    So she got closer, enduring the heat brought by the fire.

    Heihuo also had a temper, as if unwilling to be suppressed, he let out a low growl loudly.

    The flames changed into terrifying shapes, and hot sparks like magma burst out towards Ning Yao.

    Ning Yao backed away a little, and the black fire immediately expanded.

    What a nuisance.

    Ning Yao endured the pain, took out spiritual water from the black heart lotus and poured it on the flame. It stopped, and then burst into a piercing scream, and suddenly shrunk to the size of a palm.

    It seemed to be afraid of Ning Yao, it didn't dare to provoke any more, and it took the initiative to shrink into a corner.

    Heh, this bullying little thing.

    In the spirit of chasing after victory, Ning Yao chased after him, but Heihuo avoided her instead. She became impatient and poured a circle of spiritual water next to Heihuo to trap it inside.

    If this fire can be completely killed, will Lu Zhi not have to be bullied in the future?

    "This dead woman actually killed me! It's not so easy to kill me! I won't die easily!"

    At this moment, a violent and rough voice suddenly came out of the fire.

    He swears as soon as he opens his mouth, and when he hears it, he knows that he lacks parental discipline and his quality is worrying.

    At first, Ning Yao thought it was the fire talking.

    She observed carefully, and found that it was not, but there was a small secret place in the fire, and the voice came from the secret place.

    Without a moment's hesitation, Ning Yao wrapped her spiritual consciousness with spiritual water, and she plunged into the black fire. After a while, she fell into a black abyss.

    This place is a hundred times worse than Lu Zhi's Shenfu.

    If it is said that his Shenfu is an old broken house without water and electricity.

    This abyss is a hell of exile.

    Everywhere was scorched black, filled with overwhelming bloody smell, strong and pungent, wailing, ghost cries came from every corner, pale hands stretched out constantly, wanting to hurt Ning Yao, but they touched her Lingshui coat, Then it turned into smoke with a "呲啦", and a large cloud of foul-smelling dead air gushed out.