Chapter 47

Chapter 47

    "This painter is so simple, he has no self-knowledge!" Ning Yao squatted down with her stomach full, laughing until she hiccupped.

    Dark clouds quietly covered the moon, and Lu Zhi's face was covered with a haze.

    Embarrassed and angry, he didn't want to say a word to her. He raised his hand lightly, and the sword manual Ning Yao held in his hand turned into powder.

    Oops, he's mad.

    Ning Yao bit her lip, her face turned red when she smiled, and her almond eyes were full of tears, "Yes, I'm sorry, you know I'm poisoned, I don't want to laugh, but I can't control myself." She looked vivid and beautiful

    , When she smiles, her eyes are like crescent moons, besides being hateful, she is also indescribably seductive.

    Lu Zhi: "..." She was right.

    "Give me a medicine, I won't laugh after taking it." Ning Yao raised her eyes and looked at him expectantly, trying her best to hold back her laughter.

    The shoulders twitched.

    "Don't think about it." Lu Zhi said coldly, his eyes darkened. Don't even think about letting him paint in the future.

    Ning Yao was stunned, she couldn't help laughing, why did this person turn his face? She was in a hurry to argue, when suddenly she saw Lu Zhi raised his arm and waved it lightly, the world in front of her was spinning, clouds and moon, sky and earth, dense bamboo forest, and Lu Zhi... everything in front of her was sucked into a high-speed vortex

    , like a dream.

    Opening her eyes again, Ning Yao returned to the flying boat, Lu Zhi was beside her, his face was calm, as if nothing had happened.

    Xiaoqi was holding hazelnut candy in his hand, and he was eating very politely.

    Ning Yao was startled suddenly. It turned out that she had only been in that secret realm from day to night for a short time in reality. It seemed that Lu Zhi's words were not threatening her.

    As long as he wants, he can really trap himself in it for the rest of his life.

    Although this self is real in reality, her feelings in the secret realm are also real. From the perspective of others, she just slept, but it has been a hundred years in the secret realm... This ability is simply a bug.

    "What's wrong with you, Your Highness, you look so pale." Xiao Qi put down the hazelnut candy and poured Ning Yao a glass of rose dew.

    "It's okay, I, I suddenly remembered that I'm hungry, haha." Ning Yao rubbed her ears, and secretly gave Lu Zhi a look, he was really stingy.

    The hazelnut candy exuded the aroma of nuts. Ning Yao peeled a few in his hand, and chatted with Huang Tingyu and Zhou Yunliang while eating. Occasionally, he caught a glimpse of Lu Zhi from the corner of his eye, and he would think of the strangely drawn sword manual.

    "Puchi." Ning Yao couldn't help laughing, and quickly covered her mouth.

    Without accident, the ear was pinched again, the force was not heavy, Ning Yao only felt that he was becoming angry from embarrassment, but he would not really hurt her.

    Ning Yao passed a secret voice to him: "Mr. Lu?"

    He ignored it.

    "Okay, don't be angry, you know what I did, it wasn't on purpose, it's because I didn't say anything right now," Ning Yao said sincerely.