31

"Mija...It's time to wake up." Your father says. It was 3am. You were all supposed to be out of the house by 4am. It was a good thing you guys packed everything yesterday.

You make your way out of bed, you immediately walk to the bathroom. You open the door to see Diego already inside. He was shirtless. He was leaning over the sink, he was brushing his teeth. You freeze. Your about to close the door, but Diego grabs your hand, pulling you back in.

"Morning preciosa." Diego says looking at you. You open the cabinet next to you, pulling out your toothbrush. Diego places his hand on your back. He begins rubbing circles on your back. You were never a morning person. Diego knew that.

"How long have u been awake?" You ask softly.

"About 15 minutes now." He says.

After you finished using the bathroom, you got into your room to change into something else. You decide on wearing grey sweatpants and a blue & white flannel.  You quickly put your hair up in a messy bun.

You finally head into the kitchen.

"Look who's awake." Kevin says.

You walk over to him. You hugged each other.
You then walk over to your dad. You place a quick kiss on his cheek. Walking up to Jorge you give him a hug.

"Here you go." Diego says, handing you coffee in a light pink mug. You gently grab the mug from his hand. You quickly place a kiss on Diego's cheek.

"Thank you." You say, giving him a small smile.

Jorge stares at you.

"What??" You say confused.

"Nothing....I just never thought I would see this day come." Jorge says smiling.

You roll your eyes at him.

"Are we ready??" Your dad asks all of you.

"I think we're all set papi." You say. Your father was going to be driving the RV to the camping location. They made sure to hook up the truck to the back.

Finally after a few minutes, you were off.

You immediately went to the bed. Soon enough you were sleeping. The boys had stayed at the small table talking, your father would chime in often.

About an hour later, you found yourself awaking up. Someone had crawled into bed with you. You turn around quickly.

"Got room for three?" Jorge asks beginning to lay down. Diego laid himself next to you. You scoot, pressing your back up against his chest. Diego pulls you in closer with his arm. You felt warmer.

You woke up again around 6:15. You slightly push Diego off of you. You open the little curtain door leaving the boys in the room. You walk up to your father, who is softly humming to music.

"Hi papi." You say placing a kiss on his cheek. You sit on the passenger seat next to him.

"Hey Mija, you're awake." He says giving you a small smile.

"Yeah... I slept enough." You say looking out to the open road.

You and the rest of the guys agreed to meet at a breakfast house. There was about an hour left to arrive to get breakfast.

It was 6 am when you finally arrived. You and your father both walk out of the RV. It was chilly out. Edson, Alexis, and memo where the first to arrive.

Alexis gets out of the car. He yawns. He walks over to you and your dad. He quickly hugs you. "Buenos días." Alexis says to both of you. He then proceeds to hug your father.