Christian Nodal

Walking out of your apartment you stumble upon Diego. You both look at each other, but Diego is the first to smile. In a devilish way, of course.

"You clean up nice." Diego states with a cheeky smile.

"So you're saying I look ugly most of the time?" You say with a snarky tone. Your eyes narrow to Diego. Some how he always managed to annoy you. Just the sight of him was draining. It's been like this since you were kids.

Diego shakes his head. "I never said that."

"That's exactly what you said." You narrowed your eyes at Diego. He began to walk over to Kevin's apartment. Turning his back on you completely.

"You're right, that's exactly what I said." Diego gives you a playful smile. Locking your apartment you shake your head at his stupid remark. Him agreeing with you, pissed you off even more.

"el chico del apartamento 512." Diego begins singing. Doing a little dance as he finally makes it to the front of Kevin's door.

"By the way, great voice!" Diego says with a playful sarcastic tone. Giving you a thumbs up before he knocks.

The little shit heard you singing. "We're you listening in on me lainez??" You hit him with the same question he had asked you. All Diego did was smile.

Walking over to Diego, Kevin exits out his apartment and you all head to your destination.

...

    Walking into the bar, the rest of the guys wave you down. Only Montes, your brother, Vega, and Alvarez showed up.  Kevin places his hand at the small of your back, guiding you to the booth.

"Y/N sit here!" Vega says getting up from his seat.

You thank him for the offer and go sit.

   The music playing at the bar is loud, but low enough for conversations to be heard. The boys settle in talking. You were all talking about going to a club next time and inviting everyone.

    They began asking you how it was living in the United States for awhile. You told them it was fun and very different, but you did indeed miss your country.
As the drinks started to roll by, you started feeling tipsy by your 5 drink.

"So you got a boyfriend Y/N??" Vega asked as he took a sip of his drink.

"Aye chill!" Jorge says to Vega.

"I'm just curious bro. We all are." Vega says laughing

You playfully shove his shoulder. You tell them how you did talk to a few guys and did get a little serious with an actor.

"Who?" Everyone says at the same time.

"Michael B Jordan, but it didn't workout." You say with a short smile. All the boys continued looking at you without saying a thing.

"Michael B Jordon as in creed Michael B Jordon??"Said Kevin with an excited expression.

"Yeah why??" You ask confused.

"Wow sis, you scored." Said Jorge.

"Yeah for sure. Did he treat you right?" Alexis asks you.

"Yes but I had to come home so we broke things off about a year before I left. Surprisingly I'm not sad, I'm talking to someone new now actually."

"You're talking to someone new now, who?" Diego asks with a curious tone.

"Christian Nodal."

The boys stay quiet. Right when you were about to respond, Diego spoke.

"Wow... I mean he's not as good looking as me, but he is a good musician." Diego says nodding.

"Since when have you been talking??" Jorge asks.

"About a month now." You respond to Jorge.

"ADIOS AMOR ME VOY DE TI Y ESTA VEZ PARA SIEMPRE!!" Kevin, Diego and Edson began singing.

...

As time passes, you and Kevin kept dancing and drinking on the dance floor. Almost everyone else was dancing expect for Diego.

He was occupied with a pretty blonde. They both sat at the bar, laughing and giggling. Kevin was dancing bachata with you.

"You okay." Kevin says leaning down to speak into your ear. You clarified that you were alright, but needed to sit down for a bit. You spent a lot of time on that dance floor. You were starting to feel a little tipsy from your drinks.
Kevin has been your best friend for a long time. You will admit, he is quite attractive, but you never thought of him differently other than your best friend. You always felt comfortable around him. Your family was the one betting you, you were going to fall in love with each other.

     Kevin guided you back to your booth. You both sat down and began to drink soda, trying to sober up now.
You began to laugh when Kevin started cracking jokes.
Suddenly a waiter came up to your table.

"One piña colada." The waiter said giving your beverage.

      You started to explain to the waiter how you hadn't ordered a drink. "It's from the man over there!" The waiter points towards a an older person. The man sitting finally turns around to look at you. You give the man a quick smile.

"Looks like someone else likes you." Kevin says smiling . You narrow your eyes at Kevin. You were about to drink from the beverage when Diego came and took the drink into his hands. He started chugging it.

"Really?" You say with an annoyed tone.

"I was thirsty." Diego shrugged his shoulders.

"Alright boys, imma head home. I have a bed and hand cuffs calling my name!"
Diego begins walking away. You and Kevin continuing staring at him. Diego puts his arm around the girl. Looking back, Diego gives you and Kevin a big smile.

Round 3 was about to begin.