The Revenge

•| C H A P T E R - 1 |•
=========================

The sword move piercing the air cutting the throat of the enemy's and his eyes widened in which the reflection of his killer is visible  he fell on the ground the sand move up in the air when he touched the ground and the sounds of swords clashing stopped and solider who are fighting around  look at their King who fell on the ground then they look up and at the shiny sword which end is covered with red blood and move their gaze up and saw a person wearing black clothes a leather belt around his waist they look up but didn't able to see his face because it was covered with black cloth but his eyes are visible.

Dark Green eyes.

And it was enough to recognise him and all the enemy solider left their sword and get on their knees.

" Shehzade Riyadh salamat rahe..salamat rahe"

"  Long live Prince Riyadh "A solider saw this and broke into a huge grin he screamed pushing his sword up in the air.

" Shehzade Riyadh salamat rahe..salamat rahe"

" Long live Prince Riyadh " soon every solider join this and a man come towards him.

" Shehzade aap fatheh hue"

" Prince you won" he said and the Prince nodded. His eyes  were shinning looking at the view where all the solider were submitting to him sitting on their knees.

~~~

The night turned into day as the sun rise clearing the darkness and spreading the orange hues. The horses move on the sand desert..

The wind was blowing harshly because of the speed and it losses the black cloth around the Prince face and it revealed. His skin shime golden in sunlight, lips slight pink and pearl white teeth peeking from behind them, his nose is straight but the most enchanting feature was his eyes.

His green eyes.

He clenched his teeth and once again pulled the reins making the horse run more faster.

~~~~

€ SULTANATE

The huge iron doors are opened and revealed the Prince standing in front and behind him his army which came after achieving victory in the war. The Prince move his foot gesturing the horse to move forward and he move forward and entering his Palace.

He get down from horse and move inside. The Palace were made of black stone his footsteps made sounds as he move forward and the guards greeted him with bow as he reached the court room and entered his friend Arim following him behind

There is so many people present there standing in two rows and there is huge throne placed slightly higher in middle. A smile come of Shehzaade's face as he move in middle forwarding towards the empty throne. When suddenly a voice came and he halt.

" Humare chote Bhai"

" My younger brother"

Shehzaade Riyadh clenched his jaw looking down his grip on his sword tightened for a second then look up with a grin towards the person who called him.

" Bhaijaan"

" Brother" he walk forward towards his older brother Danish who is standing in the left side row.