Loss of Prized Possession

•| CHAPTER - 16 |•
=======================

•| CHAPTER - 16 |•=======================

A H E N K A R A

€ MORNING

€ SULATAN RIYADH'S CHAMBER

I turned on my back and slowly open my eyes and saw the canopy attached to the ceiling. I immediately sat up and found the bed empty. I clearly remember what happened last night he was here. I lifted my gaze and look around the maids are cleaning the chamber there is no sign of him.

My mind shifted to last night I felt the presence beside me, it was not a hallucination but then why he didn't  interrogate me about what happened in market and he is not so good that I'm sleeping so he didn't disturbed me.

Maybe he didn't recognise me.

Or he would have done something by now.

" Begum sahiba"

I lifted my gaze towards the maid who is standing close to the edge of bed keeping her gaze low.

" Sultan asked you meet him"

The fear which subside rose again in me. I took a deep breath gripping my left wrist where the marks of his fingers are I slip the dupatta on them to hide it.

" Where?"

" Hamam"

" Bath chamber"

I nodded and she left.

I raise my hand and run through my hair. What should I do? Give a excuse I'm not feeling well it won't work meeting with him is inevitable. He is the strom I had to face even though I don't want to.

I pulled away the quilt and get down from bed. I run my hands through the length of my hair and adjusting my lehenga giving myself a glance in the mirror I made my way to the bath chamber.

~~~

€ BATH CHAMBER

I entered the bath chamber and the fragrances of different aromas filled my nostrils. I saw several maids present there some where putting flower in the pool, some were blowing smoke. My gaze landed on the person in middle of the pool his arms are spread either side on the edge of pool and water droplets were on his body.

I walk closer and stood at the distance and wait for him to acknowledge me but he won't so I spoke up.

" You have called me Sultan"

There is silence for a second then he turned his head to side the water droplets fell from his wet hair and some slide down on the side of his face.

" Apke aane ki aahat nahi aayi aaj "