The First Night

•| CHAPTER - 8 |•
======================

€ SHEHZAADE RIYADH'S TENT

His brows pulled together and start walk towards me and my heart beat keep increases as the distance between us decreased and I'm tempted to step backward. He grabbed the back of my neck pulled me towards him keeping a sharp dagger on my throat.

" Apko aisa kyu lagta hai yeh hum aapse aise .... nahi ugla payenge"

" Why do you think I'm not able to find out like this?" he placed the dagger with more pressure and my breathing stopped and I close my eyes.

" Hume mrityu se veh nahi"

" I'm not afraid of dying" I breathed continue gazing at his eyes.

He left me with a jerk making me stumbled back and left the tent.

^^^^

OTHER TENT

The fingers wrapped around the metal glass and bring it closer to the slight pink lips and the liquid went past them and the adam's apple move up and down as he continued gulp then move away the glass. Shehzaade Riyadh was lazily lying on the couch and behind his Arim was standing.

" App keh rahe hai Shehzaadi apko batane ke liye taiyyar hai lekin shart yeh hai ki apko unse nikkah karna hoga"

" You are saying that Princess is ready to tell  you but the condition is that you need to marry her" Arim repeated, his brows raised in amusement.

" Toh isme harz kya hai?"

" What is the problem in this?"

Riyadh sat up immediately and turned to look at him with brows pulled together in question and he raised his brows. He shook his head and turned back placing his feet on ground.

" Uski sareaam bezzati ki hai humne or aap keh rahe hai use apni izzat bana le"

" I have humiliated her in front of everyone and your are saying make her my dignity" he said keeping his head downcast moving the glass in his hand.

" You know marriage is important if I married a Princess of powerful state then it will be beneficial for me and it will quite help in becoming King"

" Shehzaade she is Princess and we have come this far for the treasure. " Arim step forward and picking the juh from the table he poured the liquor in the glass.

" Shehzaade marriage won't happen once marry whoever you want make mistress how many you want or if you have so problem with her end her after getting know where is treasure and also there is no support left for her from her father we have no problem in doing that"

Shehzaade Riyadh moved his jaw and bring the glass closer and look down at his reflection in the liquid. Arim talks were running in his mind.

He gulp down the liquid in one go and place the glass on the table and get up and stood in front of the mirror.

" Taiyyari karo Arim"

" Start preparing Arim" he pick up the pearl and embedded chain and wear it. It's looking beautiful on his black kurta.

" Kis cheez ki?"

" For what?"

" Nikkah hai humara"

" It's my wedding" he looked sideways and smirked.

~~~
The curtain is in the middle one side Prince Riyadh is sitting and opposite side Princess Ahenkara. He looked at her after the Priest announced that they are husband and wife a smile full of victory come on his lips and he wanted to look at his wife's face who lose everything but her face buy her head is downcast and hidden by a red veil.