Party Time

Prims POV:
After 6 gruelling hours of school it was time to get ready for the party. I went back to the Hawthornes house Hazelle had laid out my dress with some white shoes once I'd gotten changed she did my hair in soft curls and applied some light makeup. Gale came in wearing a green shirt and some black trousers we then made our way to the Undersee house it had streamers and balloons hanging out of the windows together me and Gale walked into the house. When we got to the front door I stopped abruptly my palms had started to sweat and I had a rush of dizziness "hey Prim you okay?" Gale asked placing his hand on my back to steady me "yeah yeah I'm okay" I reassured him he then knocked on the door Madge Undersee opened it "hey guys follow me" she told us leading us into a large room there was an old jukebox playing some songs and a few people dancing "hey Primrose" Petunia told me  handing me a drink there she went again with the name thing I took a small sip of the drink before me and Gale walked to the floor "hey prim can you get me some more of that drink?" Gale asked handing me his cup "you've already finished it?" I asked him raising an eyebrow he nodded I turned around and bang! I collided with someone spilling my cup on them I looked up to see an extremely angry Petunia in smoothie covered dress " Oh my gosh!" She said causing the music to stop "how dare you!" She yelled at me now everyone was looking at us " oh my gosh I'm so sorry" I apologised "yeah you better be now pick up that cup" she demanded I knelt down just as I was picking up the cup I felt a cold dripping down my back red liquid dripped from my shoulders Petunia had poured her drink on me! I barged through the surrounding people and made my way to the nearest bathroom I looked in the mirror my blonde hair now had red streaks through it "hey Prim you alright?" Gales voice came from the other side of the door "go away Gale" I told him furiously scrubbing away at my stained dress "I'm not leaving without you prim" he told me finally I let him in I sat on the counter as he stood helping me wash my self clean I don't when but at some point I had started to cry Gale pulled me in close to him muffling my crying I had probably made his shirt wet "let's go home" he said picking me up letting me wrap my legs around his waist. When I got home he propped me down and helped me get changed into my pyjamas he then tucked me in and left me there.

Can you guys tell I didn't want to do this chapter?