Nightmares

Prims POV:

'Primrose Everdeen' came the shrill voice of Effie trinket she didn't worry she knew Katniss was going to volunteer for her any second she has too 1 minute 2 minutes 3 minutes it was clear she wasn't going to be saved Prim walked up to the stage sickly pale face ridden with fear her chest tightened as Effie took her limp hand

*B L A C K O U T

She was now in the arena on a small metal podium her breathing heavy and Laboured 5,4,3,2,1 She ran as fast as her legs could carry her to the cornucopia  'get anything' her mind told her self she lunged for a knife bang someone had tackled her to the ground a maniacal looking girl from district 2 she flipped Prim on to her back her eyes glinted gleefully as she bought the knife down to Prims Chest.

Third Person (ooo exciting)

Prim awoke her palms sweating hot tears rolling down her cheek she turned around and in the black she made out two grey eyes that had a friendly glint to them without thinking she launched herself into Gales chest sobbing until she felt like she was going to faint "I-I-I w-was s-she k-killed" Prim stuttered unable to place a sentence "sh I know, I know" Gale told her he had a hand on the back of her head and the other was wrapped around her to support her as she cried Gale hated this poor innocent Prim being tainted by horrible nightmares he hated to hear her cry he hated it all when Prim was upset carefully once Prim had calmed down enough he lifted her up allowing her to wrap her legs around him and bury her head into his neck Gale walked as quietly as he could to avoid waking Posy who luckily was sound asleep for a moment Gale wondered how long it would be until poor Posy started having nightmares he and prim then walked to his room Prim gently played with the hair at the back of Gales head like she use to when she was younger to calm herself down apart from Katniss, Rory and sometimes her mother Gale was the person she trusted most in life. Carefully Gale placed Prim onto the rim of the bathroom sink and grabbed a wash cloth he then dipped it in some water and cleaned the sweat from her face arms and legs he then found some of his boxers and a t-shirt and handed it to her before leaving to give her privacy he felt a small tug on his sleeve his t-shirt looked more like a dress on her but either way she looked cute as a button her legs were small and skinny as were her arms what could he expect she had lived in the seam her entire life so the odds that she ever had a decent meal was close to zero. Gale lead her to his bed and lit a small candle giving the room a nice cosy glow to it he then pressed a bottle to her lips she took a sip water sweet refreshing water Gale smiled as Prim took sips from the metal canister she looked almost like a baby lamb so small and frail so gentle and kind she wouldn't hurt a fly but she also needed a protector. Lucky for her he was going to be that protector.