Chapter 30

BTS pov

We all turned around and saw Lee jung suk...

Lee Jong suk : Well you all came really early hmm. Well I hope you all are ready to give me your company, property and position. (Smirk)

Mr kim : I am not going to give you anything. I am here to take my son and I will take him

Lee jong suk : Hmm well looks like You won't give me anything. So I have to force you (Smirk). GAURDS CATCH THEM.

Now we have to fight....

Jin : jimin take care of y/n.

jimin nodded...

Jimin pov

They all started fighting.Dad and brothers were struggling.I have to help them. I carefully made y/n sit on the ground.....

jimin : Love I need to help them. You stay here.

I kissed him on forehead and joined them....

Mr kim : jimin why did you leave y/n alone?They can harm him.

jimin : Don't worry dad. I will make sure they won't harm him. I needed to help you all.

They all sighed and continued fighting...

Lee jong suk pov

I punched kim. He also punched me and growled....

Mr kim : YOU BASTARD I WILL KILL YOU! HOW DARE YOU KIDNAP MY SON!

Lee jong suk : Let's see who will kil whom.

We both started fighting. Kim punched me and kicked me in the stomach. I fell on the floor. Kim continued to puch me.
I weakly said...

Lee jong suk : S-stop (cough)

Suddenly one of my gaurd came and pushed him.Kim punched him.I took the chance and took out my gun...

Lee jong suk : Now you will die LEE Y/N

BANG!!

Author : So I was asking that I wanted to change the name of this series. So can you all please help me to change the name of this series.Please tell the name in comment section

To be continued

Now vote