Chapter 31

Y/n pov

I slowly opened my eyes trying to adjust my vision. Slowly my vision was clear But I am not tied. I look at my front and saw.....

Y/n : Dad! BTS!(whisper)

What are they doing here and why are they fighting? Have they came here to save me? While I was thinking suddenly I noticed lee Jong suk was holding a gun towards me. I tried to get up but couldn't. Is this my end? He smirked and pulled the trigger. I closed my eyes . Not feeling any pain. I opened my eyes and saw Dad in front of me. He was shot.I screamed with all my energy that was left....

Y/n : DAD!

Jin pov

We were fighting but suddenly one of lee Jong gaurd pushed dad. Dad punched him but we saw lee jung suk was holding a gun pointed towards y/n.He smirked. We all ran to save y/n but couldn't he already pulled the trigger but dad came in  between to save y/n luckily he got shot on arm. We were about to go to dad but we saw lee Jong suk running we all ran after him....

Y/n pov

I tried to go towards dad. I tried to stand up but couldn't. I fell on the floor I crawled towards dad and hugged him while crying.....

Y/n : D-Dad(crying) Please d-don't l-leave me again (crying) I w-won't be able to live without you again.

I started feel my head heavy before I could say anything I passed out...

Suga pov

We couldn't catch lee Jong suk but when we came back we saw y/n hugging dad and saying to not leave me again but before he could say anything more he passed out.We went towards dad and asked....

Suga : Are you fine dad(concern)

Dad : yeah. Let's go back 

We all sat in the car well jin hyung treated dad. We all took care of y/n.We have already called everyone They will reach hospital soon.I looked at our love. Sorry love you had to go through all of this because of us. Don't worry now we will protect you . We are sorry we couldn't protect you but we will make sure to show that lee Jong suk hell on earth. I clenched my fists.Soon we reached hospital.We rushed y/n to ICU. While Namjoon and jhope filled the form. Jin hyung took dad for treatment. Doctors started the operation.....

Jhope pov

We all are sitting in front of ICU. doctors had done treatment of dad. He is aslo sitting with us. Suddenly Iu, mrs kim and yumi came rushing to us. We all stood up. Iu came and asked....

Iu : where is my brother? (Worried)

Jhope : In ICU (sad, worried)

She rushed towards ICU. She looked inside through a small circular window. She came and grabbed my collar and said....

Iu : If anything happens to my brother. I will not leave you all. I will kill you all. He is there fighting for his life because of you all. He was your enemy but he kidnapped my brother. I will kill you all(Angry)

I said nothing but looked down. After all it was our fault only that our love is fighting for his life in there. Suddenly dad said something....

Dad : Iu please leave him. We will talk about this at home.

Iu angrily left my collar....

Dad : jinho(mrs kim) I want to ask you something

Mrs kim nodded....

Dad : Why was y/n saying that he missed me and won't be able to live without me again.

Iu and Mrs kim sighed. Mrs kim said....

Mrs kim : Actually He is adopted.

Author : Thank you to everyone who suggested me name for this series. Well now I am damm confused which name should I choose because all names are so good. So I have decided I will take some time and will try to combine these names because all these name are so good. Well thank you to everyone again who suggested me names for this series. If you have any other name for this series please tell me in comment section.

To be continued

Now vote