Chapter 45

Y/n pov

As I sat down at my seat. Those three bastards came and sat near me. jimin on my right, taehyung sitting beside jimin and jk on my left. I sighed. Soon the teacher came and started teaching. During the whole lecture I could feel them staring at me. I hold myself back from punching in the gut. I glared at them but they only smirk. I just want get rid of that smirk damn it. Soon the lecture ended. I quickly got up and took my stuff and headed towards cafeteria.....

In cafeteria

As I reached cafeteria. I sat alone at a table as all my gang members are out of country in search of Lee jung suk and for some mafia business. I started eating but suddenly I felt some presence near me. I looked up only to find BTS sitting near me......

What the hell do you all want? I said being annoyed by them......

Nothing. Suga said shrugging his shoulders.....

Ugh! Fuck you all. I said angrily......

They all smirked.Suga came near me and whispered in my ear......

Now or later? He replied......

My face heated up a little and I glared and them specially at suga.....

You fuckers. I hate you all.I said as my face was still red.....

We love you too. They said while smiling...

The whole day all of them were roaming around me like they are my bodyguards of course I was looking small in front of them I am a girl and they are boys. Of course they are taller and they are also well built. I am too but they are more muscular. Ugh! They won't leave me alone......

At Home

As I entered my room I felt like heaven. Thank god finally I alone. I sat down and started to do my homework.Suddenly.....

FUCK!! I cursed loudly....

I forgot teacher paired me with jimin for a project. Now I have to go to his room for doing project. I sighed and got up and went to his room.....

As I knocked he didn't open the room I knocked again but still he didn't open must be listening music. I sighed and opened the room but didn't find anyone......

jimin! I called him but got no response

Maybe he is outside. I should leave now.....

Looking for someone, babe. A seductive voice spoke.....

I looked behind only to see

Author pov

Y/n turned around and saw jimin who just came out of shower in a really small towel that hung dangerously low on his waist exposing those hot V lines. Small drops of water trickled from his hair to slowly glide down his collar bone and chest.Jimin smirked and spoke.....

Like what you see, babe. jimin spoke in a seductive tone.....

Y/n sighed and shook her head. She looked up and smirked......

Your body is nothing compared to what I have seen. Y/n said while smirking.....

Oh really. jimin said while stepping closer while y/n moved backwards till her back hitted the wall jimin came near her he pinned her hand above her head with his one hand while with the other hand he lifted y/n's chin. He came more closer that their bodies were pressing against each other.

Yes. Y/n said confidently......

You sure y/n?jimin said while he snuggled in her neck inhaling her scent that felt like a drug to him.....

You smell so good y/n.jimin said while inhaling her scent.....

Shut up idiot.Y/n said while trying to push jimin away....

I wonder how would you look under me begging me for more, I can already imagine your lustful eyes looking at me, your flushed face and while I will be thru- jimin was cut off by y/n......

S-Shut up Shut up you idiot. Don't you dare speak things like this again. Y/n spoke embarrassed while she was a blushing mess.....

jimin chuckled and left y/n and apologised....

Sorry y/n I was just teasing you. He said while chuckling.....

You bastard. Y/n said while glaring at him.....

But y/n you would look really hot under me. jimin said while smirking........