Chapter 57

Y/n pov

I smiled as I looked at the beautiful flowers. It felt like a dream or maybe it was. I looked at my dress and my eyes widened. I was wearing a beautiful dress. I quickly touched my hair and realised they weren't short now they were long. How I am looking now? This was the question that came in my mind. I ran to the lake and looked at my reflection in that. The water was pure and clear. My eyes widened as I saw my reflection in the water. I touched my face....

"So this is how I would have looked like if I had a normal life" I thought......

I smiled after such a long time I was smiling

I smiled after such a long time I was smiling. This was not my fake smile this was a real one.....

Suddenly I noticed a small figure sitting. I went near the person and slowly tapped the person's shoulder. The person looked at me......

I stumbled when I saw who it was.....

H-How? I asked.....

Why are you scared y/n? I am just you when you were six years old. She spoke with a small smile.....

I couldn't believe my eyes. This was surely a dream I guess.......

Suddenly everything changed. The sky turned dark and the flowers started  withering. I looked at my small self. I noticed she wasn't smiling. She was glaring at me. She spoke angrily......

You! You are the reason they died! Because of you they died! She spoke angrily.....

N-No W-What are you saying? I stuttered.....

Didn't you said you will take revenge? She asked.....

Y-Yes and I am al- I was cut off by her.....

NO! You are not doing anything. You have turned soft. You are not the same y/n. Everyone loves you but you don't deserve that love. You don't deserve it. She spoke.....

No! Please STOP! I shouted as I closed my and covered my ears with my palm to not hear anything......

I opened my eyes and noticed I was in my room. I quickly got up and went to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and saw I had small hair and I was wearing normal clothes......

I noticed I was breathing heavily.....

"Another nightmare?" I thought......

She was right. I have turned soft. I am not the same y/n. I don't deserve being loved......

I am getting insane. I chuckled....

I got up and went back to my room. Suddenly I heard a knock on my door. I sighed. I went near the door and opened it......

What now yumi? I asked.....

I just came to ask about your health
y/n. She spoke and looked down.....

I am fine. I spoke and slammed the door shut on her face......

"At this rate I will get insane" I thought......

Author : Hey cupcakes. How are you all? I wanted to tell you that it's been 1 year since I started writing on wattpad. I started to write on wattpad on 27 July. I seriously forgot about it. I am sorry. Well I also want to tell you something I have revealed my name. Check the last 5 chapters and you will find it. Sorry for the short chapter. Love you cupcakes ❤