Chapter 38

Y/n pov

W-What? I asked.He smirked and said....

Baby boy just take the medicine and I will go from here.He spoke......

I won't take just go from here. I said getting a little angry. His smirk faded and his eyes darkened......

Listen to me y/n if you will not take medicine like this then I will force you. He spoke coldly......

What the hell! Just go from here. I yelled a little.......

I Won't. His voice raised. He is getting angry....

Just get out. I yelled a little.....

Shut up and take these medicines. He voice raised more....

Why do you want me to take these medicines. I spoke trying to control my anger.....

Because I care about you. His voice was raising....

AND WHY DO YOU CARE ABOUT ME. I shouted....

BECAUSE I LOVE YOU Y/N BUT NOT AS A BROTHER BUT AS A LOVER. He shouted....

My eyes widened and I froze at my place. What the hell! His eyes also widened when he realised what he spoke but calmed down soon......

W-What are you saying? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND JK? I AM YOUR DAMN FUCKING BROTHER! DAMN IT! I yelled. Thank god whole mansion is sound proff so inside voice will not go outside but outside will come.

Yes y/n I love you. I had loved you from the day I saw you. Not only me but hyungs also love you.He spoke calmly.....

M-Means you all Love me. Jin, Namjoon, suga, jhope, jimin, taehyung and you love me. I spoke being stunned.....

Yes y/n but we just don't love you. We are obsessed with you and whoever will try to separate us will die even if it is....

Our Dad and Yumi.