Chapter 62

Everyone turned around when they heard the sound of door opening. The door opened completely revealing y/n entering with small blood drops splattered on her white shirt. The gaurds carrying his luggage. She gave them a wide grin that made everyone shiver. Of course it was a rare moment to see y/n grinning but with blood on her clothes. That was frightening!

Iu rushed towards y/n and held her shoulders firmly, shaking her a bit.
Where were you y/n? She asked worriedly.

Y/n grinned and answered That driver tried to kidnap me, but I escaped. Yumi came forward and asked What about the blood on your shirt? She pointed towards her shirt. Y/n looked at her shirt and grinned more and answered Don't worry that's not mine

Everyone gasped. Was that supposed to reassure them? Y/n looked at everyone and shrugged her shoulders and went upstairs towards her room but was stopped by her mother. What about your bandages? She asked.

Iu will explain it to you Y/n replied with a grin and went towards her room. Mrs Kim turned towards Iu and gave her a confused look. She sighed and started to explain the whole thing.

Mrs Kim stumbled hearing what had happened to her precious son, he has suffered to much in the last few months. She choose to remain silent not wanting to create any scene. She gave Iu an encouraging look to not worry much about y/n.

Mr Kim on the other looked much more devastated. His son was on the verge of death and he didn't even know. Unbelievable. He has no right to be called dad. Even though y/n never called him that but still Mr Kim loved like his own son. Also he was about to get kidnapped as well. Y/n needs to be protected.

Yumi looked down deep in her thoughts, how should she help y/n? She couldn't be y/n's lover but wanted to be his friend at least. She will to do anything to protect
y/n, like y/n did. When he protected her now it was her turn and she will protect y/n.

BTS clenched their fists, gritting their teeth, they took a deep breath. Who was that motherfucker who tried to kidnap
y/n, who? Unforgivable. That person can't be forgiven. That person will pay for the sin he/she committed.

Iu bit her lip trying her best not to cry, her brother. Her brother, she had lost him. She lost him, he had changed. Completely changed. What was she supposed to do. She was miserable completely miserable but to get him back she is going to anything. Anything.
_______________

The sound of water felt very pleasant to y/n. The Cold water calmed her down, running her hand through her silky smooth hair. She smiled. What she should to do now? There were more enemies than she thought but one thing for sure. She has to be careful. More careful but this excited her.

More people that she could kill now, more blood, more fear that people will because of her. She knew, she knew she has gone insane and she loved this feeling. Absolutely loved it. It made her excited. It made her feel so good.

Wrapping the white towel around her hourglass shaped body, she stepped out of the shower. Even though she has fought a lot,there wasn't any scar on her milky white skin, her body was as soft like a dough. After all, there is a reason she is called perfect. She is an elite combination of looks, wealth and height.

Her bangs covering her beautiful eyes which held thousand of stories. She brushed her bangs to a side. A grin on her velvety lips. She went to the closet to choose her attire. Covering her chest with a long white coloured cloth than Taking out a cream coloured Gucci shirt with beautiful patterns on it and a pair of navy blue bootcut jeans and a Gucci belt. Pairing it with cream coloured sneakers. She wore a watch of brand Tommy Hilfiger.

She stepped out of the closest but she frowned, she is feeling a little bit weird. Near her abdomen. Yeah near her abdomen, she was feeling pain there. Her eyes widened in realisation, She is going to get her periods. She took a deep breath, relaxing a bit, It's just the starting phase, I can go and get pads fast and aslo it's not like I am getting periods for the first time. She thought.

She thanked God as no one was in the living room. She rushed to the garage and got onto her bike. Wearing her helmet, she started her bike and went outside the mansion.

As She reached the Convenience store everyone looked at her, some with admiration and some with jealousy. She looked absolutely stunning. Boys glared at her as the girls drooled over her. She went and picked the things she needed. Few packets of pad, a hot pad, some chocolates and some painkillers.

She gave the cashier her things as the cashier made the bill. The cashier looked at y/n blushing and asked. Is this for your girlfriend? Y/n wasn't taken aback, people asked her this a lot whenever she bought these but usually they would ask if it's for her sister. Um well Yeah, it's for my girlfriend. The cashier's smile dropped and she nodded.

Of course how can such handsome guy not have a girlfriend. The cashier thought. She handed the things to y/n and she left the store.

She quietly entered the mansion and rushed to her room. Thank god no one saw her or it would have been difficult for her. She quickly hid the item in her Cupboard so no one can find them. She dropped her self on the soft bed and soon fell asleep. She was pretty tired.

After a few hours, BTS entered her room to check up on her. They smiled as they her sleeping so peacefully but their eyes widened when y/n turned around.

Blood?

Hey cupcakes. I wanted to tell you that I am going to make a new series like this only but the characters will only be the same and storyline is changed. Y/n will act as a boy only but all the other storyline will change completely. Almost everything will change. Their personalities will change almost completely. This story has became a mess and I wanted to do my best. So I am going to start a new series soon. Hope you all will like it.