Chapter 39

Y/n pov

You all are psycho.I shouted. He smirked

Yes we are. Y/n We are madly obsessed with. For you we will set the whole world around us in fire but we will never let even a single flame touch you no matter what. For us you are everything.He said genuinely and smiled.

Just get out.I spoke coldly.His eyes darkened and he pinned me on the wall. He took my hands above my head and holded my both hands with his one hand.

Take the damn medicines.He growled.

NO. I shouted.

Suddenly he held my face tightly making me pout as I opened my mouth to say he shoved the medicines in mouth and made me drink water. I choked a little.

W-What t-t-the hell. I said in between my coughs. He rubbed my back while looking worried and muttered a small sorry.

I am s-sorry I-I just wanted to m-make you t-take medicines. I-I didn't know that you will c-choke. He stuttered and tears formed in his eyes.

Now why the hell in this world are you about cry for huh? I spoke in angry voice.

I am sorry I hurted you. He said in a sad and really worried voice.

I am fine. I spoke coldly.

Really? He said innocently while his eyes were shining due to tears. He looked at me with his doe eyes and blinked some time innocently.

Yeah Yeah. Now get out.I spoke in a irritated yet angry voice. He nodded several times and smiled. He was about to go but he stopped in his tracks and came back to me to

Kiss me

On the forehead.