Chapter 46

Y/n pov

My eyes widened as he said that. I lost my control and I kicked between his legs. He quickly let go of me. He groaned in pain......

Y-Y/n W-Why did y-you do that. jimin said groaning in pain....

Then What do you think?I will smile and kiss you.I said sarcastically.......

I-I a-am sorry I was just teasing you. He said trying to stand up properly.......

Whatever now wear your clothes and come in my room we have to complete our project. I said rolling my eyes.......

Y-Yeah. I am c-coming. He said while limping towards his wardrobe.......

I chuckled slightly...........

'Idiot' I thought.......

I went to my room soon jimin came to my room and we started doing our project.......

Don't fucking stare at me. I said as I felt jimin's eyes on me.......

I am not staring. He said slightly embarrassed on being caught......

I smirked and we continued our project.......

________

Soon we completed our project and jimin went to his room.....

NEXT MORNING

As I entered the class those three idiots sat next to me just Taehyung sat on my right side instead of jimin and jimin sat on Taehyung's side and jk on my left side......

As the teacher entered. She started smiling and said......

Hey Everyone I have a good news for you. Mrs Wang said.......

Are you leaving the school? One student said as the others started laughing.......

I just stared at them....

Shut up. Actually we are going on a trip to Maldives. We are going to stay in a hotel there. It's a trip for 15 days.Mrs Wang said happily.....

All the students started cheering......

These are the form that you have to fill.We are going day after tomorrow. So you have to bring this form back tomorrow only. Understood? Mrs Wang explained......

YES MAM. All the students shouted happily......

She distributed the forms......

Ok.Now Let's start our lecture. Mrs Wang spoke as she started explaining the chapter........

NO! All students whined.....

Mrs Wang chuckled and started explaining......

____________

As I sat down on the table. BTS aslo came and sat beside me. I sighed knowing I can't do anything about it. I just started to eat my food quietly........

Y/n Are you going on the trip? Namjoon asked......

Yes. I said coldly.....

All of them nodded.....

Are you all also going? I asked hoping they aren't going.......

Yes of course we are going when you are going, babe. Jhope said smirking......

I sighed and continued eating my food......

__________

I plopped on my bed after getting signature from Mr & Mrs Kim on the form. I have filled the other details too. Thank god I can rest now.......

I have already told them I won't be having dinner today......

So I can sleep peacefully......

____________

A child running deep into the forest panting heavily. As some people chased her. She took another turn and saw she was near a city. She panted heavily and saw a bridge. She heard many footsteps. She quickly ran near the bridge. She can't run anymore. She has no energy left. Hot tears streaming down on her cheek. Just one thing came into her mind.....

JUMP

She quickly stood on the railing of the bridge. She looked down in the water in fear. She balled her fists trembling in fear. As she saw those people coming near her. She jumped thinking she might live.......

Those men searched her near the shore but couldn't find her at last they finally went back.......

______________

That little girl tried to swim but couldn't even though She knew how to swim

That little girl tried to swim but couldn't even though She knew how to swim. maybe because She was so scared thinking she will die. She started move her legs and hands in orders to swim but couldn't swim. She lost her hope and slowly closed her eyes......

__________

NO!! y/n screamed in fear......

She looked at her surroundings and saw she was in her room. She sighed thinking about this another nightmare......

She layed down on her bed as drop of tear left from her eye rolling down on her cheek........

She soon felt asleep thinking about the nightmare........

_____________

NEXT MORNING

All the students gave the form back to teacher......

They all seemed very happy but y/n sat on her seat thinking about the nightmare.......

'I miss you both so much' Y/n thought.......