Bill travels with the doctor??.. tally hall..?

authors note: i lied about the next part not taking a year :)
| ----------------------------------------------------------- |
For bill, it was an ordinary day. he was out shopping for his family, mostly buying tons of Ahoj Brause & milka for his wife. toothbrushes for Teeth's school lunch, & baby food for his youngest child, Anal.
"Ah! hey bill! how are you?" - said the Kik cashier.
"Hey! Im doing good. How about you?"
"Yeah, could be better. just this today?"
"Yep :)"
"Alright, thatll be 3 shillings."
"there you go, Bye!"
Bill went out to his car, exiting the Kik. he saw a weird, blue police box outside of the Kik, curious, he went up to it. opened the door, and was shocked. his shopping bags fell to the floor.
It was bigger on the inside????
"Oh. Hello there!" - said a weird, tall, man inside of the box.
"What. The. Hell. where am i? why is it bigger on the inside? who are you????" - said bill in the most, confused voice ever.
"Ah. sorry. im the doctor! and, as weird as it sounds, this is my TARDIS! basically a spaceship, it time travels too though!"
"Woah. i'm bill. but, doctor who? is there anything else or is it just the doctor?"
"yep. just the doctor."
"cool."
after a little, they just stared at eachother for a bit. just. silence.
"sooo,,, fancy a trip in the TARDIS?" - said the doctor, breaking that awkward 2 minutes of silence.
"oh, sorry. yeah, sure! where are we going?"
"Tally hall concert, 2005."
"Holy shart. i love tally hall!!!" - exclaimed bill in such excitement. he LOVED. joe hawley.
"alright! pick up your shopping bags, & let's get going! also, maybe be weary of the turbulence."
the doctor pulled a few levers & buttons on the controls in the center & the box started shaking. bill was going to see tally hall. live!!!
"okay, we're here! go outside, i got us vip tickets!" - the doctor said, skipping in excitement  to the doors of his ship.
the door opened, & everything you could hear was welcome to tally hall. by tally hall. Bill couldn't believe it. he was there. before they went on hiatus. it was beautiful. even the doctor started crying.
"Hey, can we bring the bald guy up on stage?" - Shouted rob cantor, one of the singers in tally hall.
the crowd started to stare at bill. they brought him up on stage and bill started sobbing.
"are you okay man?" - said bills idol, Joe hawley.
"its just that, i love you guys. can i hug you, joe?"
"sure!"
Bill went in for a hug with joe hawley. this was something he would never forget.
"you guys are awesome. never stop making music."
"not planning on stopping anytime soon, bud!" - said ross, from the back, adding a comedy sound like you would after a joke.
"what's your name, by the way?" - asked joe.
"its bill!"
"nice to meet ya bill. want me to sign your head?"
"OH MY GOD YES??? PLEASE."
joe took out a pen out of his shirt pocket and signed his head.
"im getting this tattooed. oh my god." - said bill, almost out of breath.
"Oi! i'm with him! can i get an autograph too?" - the doctor shouted from the back.
"Hell yea! bring him up!!" - Screamed Joe.
The crowd brought the doctor up onto the stage, & joe signed the doctors tie.
"you've got nice style! i'm assigning you 7th member of the band! right after bora! everyone welcome brown tie!" - said joe happily.
bill & the doctor sat on stage waiting for the band to finish their performance. as the concert came to a close, the band took them both backstage. the band gave them almost every tally hall merch at the time, all of them signed!
"you two, make sure to come back next time! we'd love to have you sing one of our songs! on stage with us!" - said zubin.
"yeah! that'd be great!" - the both of them said.
"alright, we've gotta get goin," - started the doctor, "but by any chance, Joe, could i get your number?"
"oh. sure! but dont give it out. just ring me anytime! we could go grab a coffee."
"yeah, of course! see yall!"
bill and the doctor left the backstage, and returned to the TARDIS.
"that was so cool!!" - exclaimed bill.
"lets go back to your current time, ill show you something real cool!" - said the doctor, pulling levers and pressing buttons on the control panel to get back to the Kik where bill originally found him.
"alright. look outside, were back where we were, not even an hour from when i met you. now watch this!!"
the doctor picked up a flip phone, and dialed joe hawleys number. not even a second later, he got an answer.
"hey!! your the guy i met right? cool tie? 7th member? or is this not him?" - you could hear joe say.
"yep! thats me. names the doctor by the way. my phones clock is broken, could you tell me what the date is?"
"ohh, sure. its May 24th, 2005! you good?"
"yep! just needed to check. thanks! lets get a nice coffee next week, yea?"
"alright, bye!" - joe hung up the phone.
"what?? how is it 2005 for him but 2023 for us??" - said bill in a big weird jumble of confusion.
"magic."
"oh, well id better head back to my family, nice meeting you though! any chance well meet again?"
"definitely. see ya!"
Bill exited the TARDIS. he watched it disappear into thin air. he didn't think much of it. he hopped into his car & went home.
End.