die

Marcus huffs as he begins to pack up his things.

His receptionist enters the room with a smile.

"Hey hon, want to go grab some dinner?"she asks.

He shakes his head.

"I'm gonna go talk to Patty."he huffs.

"Are you finally leaving her?"she asks with a smile.

"No. I...I want to fix things. My family needs me."He huffs.

She scoffs and rolls her eyes.

"What man lives in a house where the woman makes more money."she laughs.

"Me."He says coldly to her.

She frowns and folds her arms, walking away.

He shakes his head as he continues to pack.

He hears humming, but ignores it as he figured it could've been her.

He walks into his office and picks up his bag, then walks back out and sees a young boy, dressed in white scrubs standing in his parlor.

"Can I help you?"he asks.

The boy shakes his head.

"You look terrible, Marcus."

He jumps and turns around, seeing Andy on his computer.

"That pardon is taking a mighty long time. I figured I'd just come do it myself."he says quietly.

Mark looks towards the office of his receptionist, but he sees the door closed with only a blotchy red hand print on the glass.

"I took care of that for you too. I guess I'm better at your job than you are."

"Andy, your crazy man."Marcus says, backing away as Andy stands.

He shrugs.

"You're right."Andy says, nodding his head.

He then picks up the triangle shaped name block on the desk that said MAYOR.

"And you're a lying, cheating, thieving, corrupt mayor. Oh, but you're trying to fix that, right? My fAmIly nEeDs mE"Andy mocks.

"My family needs me, yes. But your family...your family could really do without you, don't you think?"Andy says, spinning the block around on his hand before pressing it into a small triangle shaped hole that opened a concealed safe within the desk.

"W-what are you doing?"Marcus asks as Andy pulls out the mayor's private gun case and immediately opens it.

"I'm not doing anything. I want you to answer my question."Andy says.

"Your family would be better if without you, right?"

Marcus' lips quiver and he looks at the murderous look in Andy's eyes.

"..y-yes."Marcus says.

Andy looks him in the eye.

"Pick up the gun, Marcus."

The mayor's eyes become watery and he shakes his head.

"N-no, please c'mon man I have family."Marcus cries.

"A family that would be better off without you. You said so yourself. Pick up the gun Marcus."Andy says.

Zane watches in awe.

He had never been fascinated with Seth before, but the way Andy did it was strange, and new.

"Andrew please. Please."Marcus begs.