Ben

Ben lies in the hospital, his eyes closed. The bandages on his face had been removed so he could see the television.

He hears a soft knock, and then the door opens.

He slowly opens his eyes as not to hurt himself.

He sees the door slowly closing and nothing else.

He looks to the left, seeing his possessions such as his laptop and comic books his sister brought him.

Then he slowly looks to the right, and there he sees Andy in his full priest uniform, and a small smirk.

He takes a slow deep breath, his eyes widening as he clenches his fist, trying to find the call button.

Andy holds it up.

"We need to have a little talk, Ben."he says quietly, placing the call button on the table next to him.

Andy could see the fear in Ben's eyes.

He chuckles.

"How'd you find out? Hm? Did Asher tell you?"he asks, standing.

Ben's eyes move quickly to his hand that was heavily bandaged, the one that held the torch during the accident.

Andy walks over, carefully picking up his arm as not to hurt him.

Immediately, a blackened, burnt and broken rosary falls from the cast.

And looks over, seeing the similar rosary he had laid on Ben's chest days prior hanging from a lamp.

Andy nods, impressed.

"You found out on your own. Impressive. Unfortunately, I'm going to have to put you to sleep, Ben."he says, picking up the PCA pump.

Ben begins to breathe fast, squirming slowly.

He grunts, trying to speak as Andy pinches the line and then removes the clamp.

"D-de-de-"he murmurs, causing Andy to look at him.

"De-de.."he says, lifting his head up a bit.

"...she's okay, Ben."

Ben let's out a soft sigh, resting his head and then looking away.

Andy sighs softly before releasing the kink in the tube, watching the clear liquid move towards Ben's arm.

Then he carefully places the PCA pump button on Ben's hand.

Andy sighs softly, hearing Ben let out a relaxed breath.

....

Addison

I sit, staring at the front door.

Can I leave? Do I have time? Will the door even open?

I look up at the clock on Andy's wall. He could be home any second.

I huff as I look down at my bare feet and then turn around, walking towards the bed room.

Almost immediately after I start walking I hear the front door unlock.

I turn as I hear the door open.

Andy enters again with two brown grocery sacks.

"Dede?"he calls.

I turn around again and walk towards him. He smiles as he sees me.

"There's my good girl."he says, leaning down and kissing my cheek.

I smile slightly as he walks into the kitchen.

"All the children at bible study were asking about you."he chuckles.

"Really?"I ask, following him into the kitchen.

"Yes, they all loved you at the dance."he says.

I chuckle as he begins putting away the groceries.

"Um, did you see my father?"I ask, causing him to look back.

"No, but your grandmother and mother were there."he says.

"..did they ask about me?"

He only nods.

"W-what did they say?"I ask.

He huffs.

"Dede, you should know this isn't easy for me either. I'd rather not talk about those things."

I sigh, looking down as my lips quiver a bit.

He releases a soft groan before leaning on the counter.

He's silent for a bit, but then he sits up, taking off his jacket.

"Would you mind helping out these away?"he asks, hanging his jacket on the back of a chair.

"Mhm."I say softly, wiping my nose as I walk towards him.

"I'm sorry Dede. I know you're sad, and alone. I wish there was another way."he says softly as he puts things away into the cabinets.

"I...I just don't want you to get hurt, Andy. I do care about you but.."I say softly.

"Ben. I know."

Images of my brothers burnt body pop into my mind, and I quickly wipe my eyes.

...

Andy looks over at Addison, who was indiscreetly crying.

He walks over, placing his hand on her shoulder.

"I love you, Dede. Do you believe me?"he says softly.

She stiffly nods.

He softly moves her hair away from her neck.

"The only thing I want is to worship you. Such a perfect angel. My perfect angel."he says, brushing his the back of his hand against her check soothingly.

Dede sighs, feeling comfort in his words, and touch.

She leans into his touch as he speaks.

"My beautiful, delicate angle. I just want to protect, and love you. Be there for you. Everything your father isn't."

Her lips begin to quiver and she turns into him, planting her face against his chest.

He smiles softly, satisfied that his emotional manipulation was working.

He hugs her, pulling her close.

He kisses her head, stroking her hair softly and comforting her.

"You're just so precious to me. I want you all to myself."he says softly before pressing a few soft kisses to her neck.

"I can't help being selfish.. jealous, even."

She chuckles lightly.

"You don't have to get jealous, Andy."she says softly as he kisses her neck.

"I know I shouldn't. But I do. Terribly."he says before kissing the sweet spot below her ear.

She moans softly as his hands slowly caress her curves.

"If another man touched you, I don't know what I'd do. Scratch that, I know exactly what id do."he says, groping her bum as she looks up at him.

"You deserve nothing but praise, and to be worship. I plan to give you exactly what you deserve. Don't you want that?"

Dede nods, her eyes glossed over with lust.

"That's my good girl. Such a good girl."he says before he pecks her lips a few times.

He deepens the kiss, running his fingers through her hair.

.....