The dance :)

I smile, seeing little children and their parents entering the church, being greeted by Andy.

"I love kids. They're so adorable."I say, excited to see all the chubby little faces.

"I'm glad you decided to come then."Andy chuckles before shaking hands with a man.

"I wouldn't miss this for the world!"

...

"May I have some juice please, father?"a little girl asks, her hands grabbing towards one of the many cups on the concessions table.

"Of course you may Ruthanne."He smiles, handing her a cup.

"Thank you!"she cheers before walking away.

"Don't spill it Ruthanne!"he calls after her.

I sit back with a goofy smile, watching how fatherly he could be.

Then my watch buzzes, and I look down, seeing an email from my Latin professor.

I huff, my mood changing.

Andy notices.

"What's wrong, Dede?"he asks, handing away a few cups to children that walked up.

"Just my Latin teacher. I feel like she's picking on me."I say, causing his head to perk up.

"Pick on you how?"he asks, offering me a small cupcake and causing me to chuckle as I take it.

"Well, she's always been harder on me. I don't know why. I figured she just saw my potential. But since I failed that test she's been loading me up with assignments that no one else has to do."I shrug, peeling back the cupcake wrapper.

"That's awful. Do any of your other professors do that?"he asks as I take a bite.

"No, just her. All my other teachers love me, especially my bio professor."I chuckle.

"Hm."he says softly.

.....

I smile as Andy and I sway maturely around the little children who were dancing.

"Isn't this lovely?"he asks, making me smile.

"It absolutely is. I'm having so much fun."I smile as we say.

"The children love you, you might have to stop by more often."he smiles.

I chuckle, laying my head against his shoulder. 

"You should let me have a look at your Latin papers, would you care to accompany me to my office?"he asks, making me smile.

"Of course."I smile.

.....