seven

I felt myself getting red- again. "I'm not the one to judge, that that girl was a bitch!" he rubbed his face. "Alex, I agree with you but you forgot one thing.. Youre still holding my hand." I poked him.
"Oh." He giggled like a little girl, blushing.
I rolled my eyes at him. "Did you mean what you said..about me?"
I leaned against the hood of the car, placing my hands on my lap. "Of course."
He stared at me. "And I meant every word." He smiled.
I blushed lightly. "You know I would always stand up for you Ana." he put his hand on my shoulder and had a serious look plastered across his face. I smiled. "you are handsome and real too." I say. "I know I'm hot." He gestured at himself from head to toe. "I mean, look at me!" he smirks. I jokingly punched his arm. "Whatever you say, Mr. Adams."

-

I groaned and sat up on my bed. I scratched my head and yawned. 12:34 am, The clock read. Jesus Christ!

I sighed and unlocked my phone. I scrolled through my list of contacts and stopped on a specific number. I dialed in and they answered at the second ring.

"Hello?"
God damn that was sexy.

I would rather jump into a pit of lava than admit that out loud.

"Uh, hey Alex.... You awake?"

-

Alex

I jumped into her bed in the far corner and stared at the ceiling. Ive slept here before. Usually when ana has nightmares and stuff. Which explains why I was awake momentarily.
Ana jumped in afterwards and pulled up the blanket up to her chest. She turned to face me.
She slept with a nightlight on, which I thought was adorable by the way. I turned to face her as well, looking at her tired eyes. She smiled and closed her eyes. After a few minutes, she kept shifting around. Unable to drift to sleep.

Ten minutes past and still no sign of sleep. "Come here." I pulled her closer to me and placed my chin on top of her head, Anastasia's hot breath sending chills down my spine.

That's what I needed to do, hold her.

She nuzzled her head in the crook of my neck and relaxed a bit.
I wrapped my hands around her and closed my eyes, into a deep slumber.

"WAKE UPP!" I hear, sending me toppling over the bed. "Jesus Christ what the hell!" I say, rubbing my arm that have I fallen on. "Sorry!" Anastasia giggles, helping me up. "damn right you are." I groaned. "That hurt."

"I sowwy." she pouts, hugging me.

Shit! That was cute.

"its okay. I'm a man. I can handle it." I smirked. She rolled her eyes. "Breakfast is downstairs. Hurry before it gets cold. She runs down in her panda pajamas and matching fuzzy socks, tripping on the stairs. "Ou! That hurrrt!" she whines. I chuckled lightly before helping her up.

"This is good!" I say, stuffing my face with pancakes and hashbrowns, which are surprisingly, the perfect combination.
"I want mwourrrrr!" i managed to murmur, mouth full of food. "Easy tiger!" Anastasia takes the fork away from me. "Noooo! I nweed thwat to eat dees dewisious pancwakes!!" i whined. "Give me bwack!!" i bagan to grow impatient, so i ate with my hands. "Pig." Anastasis scowls. "Bwut you lurrp me." i grinned. "Sadly." she jokes.