Uncle or monster?

~Kol's P.O.V~

I dropped my dead girl to the floor as I try to find Rebekah. I find her dancing with a guy when he suddenly held his heart and collapsed. Instantly dying, then another one followed like clockwork. This continued until there was a couple dead vampires. The next girl I was dancing with also died so I dropped her and walk to check the man in front of my sister.

"I haven't seen vampires die like this since... you were killed." my sister says with a shaky breathe 

"And my entire sire line died with me" I finish off

"Elijah..." she whispered, and we both shared a look of horror

People might think I hate my family, given the amount of time I betrayed them, but I don't. I was only acting out because I felt like they didn't care for me. I was never a part of 'always and forever'. Even though Klaus has reassured me that I was loved I still had hints of doubt. 

~Klaus's P.O.V~

"Rebekah and Kol just landed" I said walking into the parlor "I assured them were mere moments from returning our brother to life. Don't make me a liar" I said rushing my speech 

"I can't resurrect Elijah until I'm certain his mind is whole." Freya said moving some items around

"Well, you saved Finn with that very trinket, what's the problem?" 

"When that pendant was shattered, Elijah's mind shattered with it" that made be back off a bit "he's most likely retreated to the innermost core of his consciousness" 

"How do we find that?" Hayley asks finally speaking 

"I don't know" that response got angered me more "it could be anywhere in over a thousand years of memories, but if I try fixing the pendant before finding him and healing his mind, he'll be permanently fractured, like casting a broken bone before it's been properly set" she explains to us 

"Spare me the medical analogies" I said not wanting to hear anymore "and fix him" 

"I need to go inside and find him, once I'm sure his mind is stable, then I can fix the pendant" 

"Well then stop talking and get in there-" I whisper before I was interrupted 

"KLAUS" Hayley's demanding voice stopped me from going further but it also stirred something inside of me, it's probably nothing "take a walk, get some air, let her work...please" I don't know why I did what she said but I did. 

~Hayley's P.O.V~ 

I wait until I can't hear Klaus's footsteps anymore and turn the Freya. 

"Please tell me that you can do this" I can't lose any more people

"He's my brother, I'm not gonna stop until he's safe" I stare at her while she goes back to what she was doing, I hope what she's saying is true

~Cyrus P.O.V~ 

I heard them downstairs. There're desperate. I wish I can do more to help. Then an idea, maybe I can draw something again.

~Time skip~ 

Nothing. Absolutely nothing, I've been sitting here staring at my sketch book for 15 minutes and nothing. 

"Why don't you focus" I hear grandpa say "clear your mind, don't think about anything but what you want to conjure up" 

I take his advice and do it, I close my eyes and clear all my thoughts except the ones about finding Uncle Elijah. About 5 minutes later something comes to me, so I draw it. 

It was a door. A red one. I can give this to Aunt Freya to help.

~Klaus's P.O.V~ 

After telling Rebekah and Kol the plan I tell them to hold on before we walk off. I need to talk to Kol to find out if he knows anything about what's happening to Cyrus, if he doesn't, I would have to go to Vincent, which I really don't want to do.