POV: Harumi goes with the Ninja to an event

Lloyd began walking into the venue, and was fascinated by what he saw inside. There were marble walls with paintings on them with gold frames. There were small gold details covering the building from ceiling to floor; patterns, items, decorations and more. He was shocked at the sight of them. The rest of the team, who were walking alongside him, were also memorised by the beauty of the venue. They had all been invited to an event hosted by the Mayor, specifically for the people who contributed during the battle against the Overlord. They had arrived in the vehicles that P.I.X.A.L and Nya had made for them around two months prior, while Master Wu, Garmadon, Misako, Harumi, Nya and P.I.X.A.L herself were arriving in the newly-built Land Bounty 2.0.

"Woah," Lloyd began, "This place looks awesome."

"Tell me about it," Kai replied, "I like all of the gold details. It really makes it look fancy."

"Agreed," Cole remarked, "Now that I think about it, do you think they'll have any cake? Not that I want it or anything, since, yknow, I've given up cake."

"In a place this elegant? Probably." Jay answered.

"When do you think the others will get here?" Lloyd quiried.

"By my calculations, I can predict that they will arrive in approximately 10 minutes." Zane replied.

"Great! So we'll have enough time to find our seats." Lloyd said excitedly.

"Lloyd, quick question." Kai remarked.

"Fire away!" Lloyd replied.

"I seem to recall hearing you talk about bringing Harumi as your date. Is that true-?" Kai questioned.

"Uh- erm- no-?" Lloyd stammered.

"Come on, you don't have to lie to me. I saw you talking to Nya about it , after we got back from the tailors," Kai said with a knowing smirk on his face, "So, what did she say?"

"Fine. I did ask her, and she did agree, but the reason I didn't tell you is because I knew you would make a big deal out of it." Lloyd admitted.

"Well, it is a big deal," Cole remarked, "The little Ninja really is growing up."

"Agreed. It's nice to see that you and Harumi have made amends." Zane said with a smile.

"Yeah! And look on the bright side! Now that we know, we can boost your confidence!" Jay exclaimed.

"Please don't," Lloyd muttered, "I think I have enough confidence already. Plus, you guys are probably gonna make it worse."

"Hey!" the Ninja shouted in unison.

"What!? You told me not to lie!" Lloyd exclaimed.

"Alright, fine," Cole began, "We won't interfere. Just don't get embarrassed. I've seen you flustered around Harumi before."

"Correction: we all have." Zane remarked.

"Thanks for the advice. Now go find our seats. I'm gonna get some lemonade." Lloyd said, annoyed by the Ninjas' failed attempt to help him.
He walked over to a table with all sorts of drinks: lemonade, pink lemonade, mango juice (for some reason-) and sparkling water. He picked up a glass of lemonade and walked towards the Ninja, who seemed to have found their table.

"I just got a call from Nya over the radio. She said they'll be here in less than 5 minutes. However, it may take longer because they need fuel for the Land Bounty." Zane explained.

"Alright. I guess we'll just have to wait for them, then." Lloyd replied, seeming to be shaking. Kai noticed this, and began walking towards him.

"Last minute butterflies, eh?" Kai questioned.