Chapter 7

Hm.

I haven't gotten the chance to speak to my friend Rokusuke.

Because of plot convienience, I made my way to the café near the school which had a large population of girls.

This is my truly place. I entered and was met with dozens of stares. Many people saw me walk out of Fukas room shirtless so that's not surprising. I pretty much have a fanclub.

I walked over to a familiar face, "Yo, whatsup Rokusuke." I said, putting my hand up in a waving motion.

"It's about time you talked to me Kiyotaka." He said. He was sat down at a table full of girls that were admiring his out of school richness. Gold diggers.

"Haven't seen you in around 6 months and we happened to meet here?" I said, putting my arm over one of the upperclassmens shoulder.

Not my type, but I like women.

"Amusing I'd say. You seem to be enjoying your school life here no?"

"Quite well actually. Pretty damn good."

"That's good to know, swimming classes are tommorow, I'll win this time."

I'd like to see him try.

After I escaped the White Room and slaughtered most of them there minus my father, Matsuo introduced me to the heir of the Koenji Colegermate. He believed himself too prestigious, so I knocked him down a few pegs and we became friends. He is very talented. Just not as much as I am.

"Good luck."

And so, I parted ways with him. As I was walking out, I happened to spot biggest boobs #1 alone. Plot convienience has my back.

"Yo Ichinose." I greeted.

"Hiya Ayanokoji-kun!" She happily responded.

Trust me, I'll find out you're dirty secret.

"What you up too?" I asked, walking alongside her.

"I was about to go clothes shopping since my wardrobe is lacking in clothes currently. Would you like to accompany me?"

That means she would be trying on clothes right? I'll be sure to pick out the sexiest and cutest ones.

"Absolutely."

---

"Hey um- Ayanokoji-kun, theres a few pictures of you floating around.."

Hoh? There is?

"Hm? About what?"

"You coming out of a Senpai's room sh-shirtless." She looked down embarrassed, "Is she your girlfriend?" She asked sheepishly. Was she perhaps jealous?

"Nah. I don't want a girlfriend. I like being friends with benefits." I'll be outright to her. If she was planning to try to get me into a relationship, her heart would just get broken.

"I see..." Why was there light in her eyes right now?

Perhaps, I daresay, she wanted me?

I mean, I am the women pleaser.

But Ichinose Honami? The ever so popular girl who's so damn cute and has massive boobs wanting me?

Yeah I'm not surprised actually. It's me after all.

"I think you'd look sexy in this." I help up an underwear set that was a thong. It was dark blue and lacy.

"E-Eh?!" She blushed. Blushing to cover up the fact that you're not innocent I see.

"I said what I said."

"I-ll try it on I guess.."

I thought people weren't allowed to try on underwear in stores? Oh well. Benefits me innit.

——

"A-Ayanokoji-kun..."

""Yeah whatsup?"

"I need help..."

Hoh? Was this a scheme to get into sexual activities with me?

Well, I don't particularly mind it.

When I walked in, she was holding the bra up to cover her boobs and she had already put on the bottom half.

Might get hard looking at her.

She motioned for me to help her clasp her bra.

Out of all people to ask, you ask me?

She's a funny girl.

Whilst I was about to clip her strapless bra together, my hands happened to accidentally let it slip out of them and onto the floor.

She slowly turned to face me with a shocked look on her face.

Of course, I did not look at her face back, instead, I looked at her perfectly rounded and large tits. Looked is an understatement, I down right stared.

It's ironic how I've read this happen in a manga.

"My bad." I said, in the most unapologetic tone possible, still staring at the watermelons in front of me.

"N-no it's not your fault." She's pretty forgiving isn't she.

With the power invested in me, may my author please have her trip and fall onto me.

Conveniently, whilst she bent down to pick up the bra on the floor she slipped forward and I caught her.

The feeling of her bare boobs on me is magical.

"Careful there beautiful, don't want you hurting yourself." I told her, my voice slightly deepening, and my hands slowly manoeuvring towards grabbing her ass.

Gotta get that sexy tone - not that I'm already not sexy. In fact, I'm sexy as fuck. No one could put sexy my sexiness.

"I'm so sorry Ayanokoji-kun!" Is she not in the slightest embarrassed by the fact that she's pretty much naked in front of me?

Strange women ey?

"No problem, as long as you do something in return for me." I said, smirking.

"A-Anything!" She began mumbling incoherent things but I heard a few words about embarrassment and that she never should have asked for my help.

I leaned into her ear, "Let me ruthlessly ravish and defile you."

——

Bros probs gonna have some sort of sexual acts in every chapter

I wish I were a girl in this bc I would deffo not mind one bit