Chapter 53

You know what's great about life?

Not being held down by a ridiculous father.

And you know what's really annoying?

When that ridiculous father waltzes into your school and calls for a meeting with you.

I'm trying to live a fulfilling, free, sexually amazing life and he has to come in and ruin it?

Absolute baloney.

"Sup prick," I said as I walked in, sitting down.

"I suppose I'll leave you two to it." Needs-A-Wheelchair-after-having-sex-with-me-girls dad walked out.

"Greetings to you too son."

"Yeah, yeah whatever, I'm not dropping out yadayada, you can fuck right off because I know you can't do shit here." I said, "Not one bodyguard. You usually even have to go to the bathroom with a bodyguard. *cough* pussy *cough*."

"That's enough my master- I mean, son. Come back home, we miss you."

The truth in those words was bullshit.

He misses the fame of the survivor of the fourth Gen. He misses his masterpiece, an object that he can beat about within his circle.

"Oh really? Because that totally makes me want to come 'home',"

A sly smile appeared on his face, "Perfect. Let's leave this instance then."

I facepalmed, "I was being sarcastic you fucking idiot. For someone who's so smart to run an undercover children abuse facility, I'm sure you'd have more brain cells than a newborn baby. I was apparently mistaken." I clapped at his idioticness.

He clenched his fist.

"Grow up and get over your fantasies about nurturing kids. You watch them so closely that you would probably be labelled a paedophile if it was released to the public. Not that I'm saying you killing people isn't worse than being labelled a paedophile."

I got up and walked out, "Peace you horizontally challenge man." Like damn, why was he low-key fat. 'Its muscle' OK Mr.IEatFancyFattyFoodsEverydayAndWatchChildrenInsteadOfWorkingOut.

I walked out and saw the Wheelchair girl's dad out the door, "Your daughter is quite good in bed by the way." I said to him as I walked passed. He rolled his eyes and cursed under his breath.

I made a group chat with a bunch of different people *girls* and sent a text.

'everyone come to my room tonight, we're having a sleepover.'

Sleepover is code for 'I wanna fuck you all

——

The girls all arrived in cute clothes and one of them brought... alcohol. I totally wonder who that could be.

"Let's play spin the bottle~!"

Everyone agreed because why wouldn't they?

Suzune went first and she landed on Kei. They kissed.

Kei landed on Kikyou which was strange to witness but oh well.

Kikyou landed on Arisu... never before seen, never want to see again.

Arisu landed on Kamuro who was secretly excited and didn't fail to show the excitement on her face. I thought she hated can't-walk-without-a-can-paperchest-girl, secret lovers maybe?!?!?

It went on for a while before it landed on Suzune again and she spun and it landed on me.

"FINALLY!" I sighed with relief, getting up and going towards her, "Whixh lips you want me to kiss? These," I planted a gentle kiss on her lips and then crawled under her skirt, "Or these?" I licked her and she squirmed beneath me.

Poor Suzune. I forgot about her. I haven't tended to her sexual needs in a long time.

Everyone in the circle blushed at my forwardness, "You guys can keep playing, I'm gonna fuck Suzune here and then I'll be back to fuck another one of you."

I lifted her up and shut the door to my room, throwing her on the bed.

"You kinky? Got any type of shit you're interested in?" I opened my draw and I followed her line of sight as you lingered on something.

Handcuffs and a vibrator. Wow.

Without hesitation, I grabbed them and handcuffed her hands to the corner of my bed

I inspected her pussy and noticed how wet it was,

"Already so wet, for me? I'm sorry I've neglected your sexual desires Suzu~..."

I was kind for a moment before I ripped off my boxers and slammed into her.

In and out.

So fast.

"Did you miss this?"

A muffled yes was moaned through her lips.

I lifted her ass whilst fucking her and inserted the vibrator at max speed.

"YES~! KIYO MMmmMmMmMmm~!"

Her eyes rolled back as I continued fucking her senseless increasing my speed with every thrust. I huffed as I continued.

"Fuck Suzu, your so tight. You better not give anyone else your pussy." I said, ripping off her shirt and sucking her tits, my thrusting pace not slowing down.

"I- I can't-" I stuck my fingers in her mouth and she sucked on them.

"You can't? I don't hear defiance when I'm fucking you."

She came around my dick but I continued as she was on the brink of collapsing completely.

It took me a few moments before I penetrated her deeply one last time, cumming inside of her and leaving her peacefully sleeping.

I walked back into the other room naked, my dick still as hard as it was before,

I smirked as their line of sight moved down to my cock

"Who's next?"

——

Yeah, who's next, who u wanna have Re fucked.